The Honolulu Museum of Art Fellows are a distinct group of generous supporters who make it possible for the museum to fulfill its mission of showcasing high-caliber art, providing art education to students across the state, and increasing access to art for the community. As a Fellow, you will receive benefits such as museum and film passes for family and friends, discounts at our cafés and museum shops, and invitations to exhibition previews and salon talks with curators and artists. It’s a great way to be immersed in art and community. A detailed list of Fellows benefits are listed below. Please call Donor Services at 808-532-3671 for more information, or join now by selecting your level and making your payment online.
Choose the Fellow level that works best for you.
If applicable, $1,308 of your membership dues is estimated to be tax deductible.
- Free admission and benefits for two adults (from the same household)
- 20% discount at the Honolulu Museum of Art Shop
- 10% discount at both cafés
- Discounted admission on most films, concerts, and lectures
- Six one-time complimentary museum passes
- Four one-time use movie tickets to the Doris Duke Theatre
- One Supporting Membership to gift to a friend
- Parking pass for the museum lot
- Free quarterly subscription to the member’s magazine
- Invitations to opening-night exhibition previews
- Invitations to private preview exhibition openings
- Invitations to additional special events planned exclusively for Fellows
If applicable, $2,172 of your membership dues is estimated to be tax deductible.
- All Guardian level benefits plus:
- Six one-time use café certificates (each a $20 value)
- Two additional one-time use movie tickets to the Doris Duke Theatre (total of six)
If applicable, $4,616 of your membership dues is estimated to be tax deductible.
- All Benefactor level benefits plus:
- Two additional one-time use café certificates (total of eight)
- Two additional one-time use movie tickets to the Doris Duke Theatre (total of eight)
- Salon talks with artists and curators
Director's Circle: $10,000
If applicable, $9,450 of your membership dues is estimated to be tax deductible.
- All Patron level benefits plus:
- Two additional one-time use movie tickets to the Doris Duke Theatre (total of 10)
- One group tour of Shangri La for six guests
Chairman's Circle: $25,000