Honolulu Museum of Art Friends:
The Honolulu Museum of Art Friends supports the museum by increasing public awareness and continuing fundraising efforts. Members help on special fundraising events and organize culturally enriching art tours.
- Membership in the Honolulu Museum of Art Friends not only involves you in a nationally recognized art museum and its programs, but also offers the opportunity for friendships with others within our community who share common interests in art.
- Art tours, demos, and lectures: Curator- or docent-lead tours are offered periodically to Honolulu Museum of Art Friends members. Members often get a peek behind the scenes.
- Volunteer opportunities: There are many ways to become involved in Honolulu Museum of Art activities and in specific Friends-managed events, receptions, teas, and tours.
Friends membership fee: $20 a year.
For more information about Honolulu Museum of Art, email email@example.com.
Dues: Individuals $500, couples $900
The Museum Collectors is an exciting affiliate group for museum patrons who would like to learn more about art. Each month this special group participates in an exclusive art event led by volunteer program coordinators Christina Nishihara and artist and museum trustee Kelly Sueda. For more information, call 532-6099 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Museum Collectors learn about collecting art, the art market, people who collect art—every facet of the art world.
- Access to Honolulu Museum of Art curators to develop your eye and assessment of art.
- Private events at the Waikiki Parc Hotel and other chic benefits.
- Tours of local art collections and a chance to talk to collectors and dealers.
- Invitation to go on a mainland art tour.
- An opportunity to purchase, as a group, an object for accession into the Honolulu Museum of Art's collection.