The Honolulu Museum of Art is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse, qualified workforce. The museum strives to maintain a staff that works together to maintain its mission:
To bring together great art and people to create a more harmonious, adaptable, and enjoyable society in Hawai‘i.
Museum career opportunities include positions in administration, curatorial, development, education, finance, museum services, operations, security, and other professional areas. Available positions may require a variety of levels of training, education, and experience.
The Honolulu Museum of Art only considers applications for positions that are currently available. Résumés received that do not specify an open position will not be considered, and unsolicited materials will be discarded. All materials submitted become the property of the Museum and will not be returned.
Thank you for your interest in employment with the Honolulu Museum of Art.
Why work at HoMA?
Full-time and regular part-time employees are eligible for a number of benefits. Hours are prorated for regular part-time employees. Benefits listed below are subject to change at the discretion of the museum.
• Medical, vision, prescription RX, and dental premium covered 100 percent by the museum for eligible employees at the base plan
• Three weeks vacation accrual during the first year
• Four weeks vacation accrual on your second year anniversary
• 15 sick days per year
• Two personal days
• 12 paid holidays
• Museum Café and Shop discounts ranging from 10 to 25 percent
• Free admission to HoMA campuses, including Spalding House, for employee and one guest
• Free admission to ARTafterDARK each month for employee and one guest
• Complimentary Doris Duke Theatre admission for the employee during standard film screenings and live performances
• 20 percent employee and immediate family discount for Art School classes (not including workshops)
To apply to listings below, please submit cover letter, résumé, and salary requirements to: email@example.com
Jobs + Internships:
• Café Server, part-time (posted 10/28/2016)
• Staff Accountant, full-time (posted 10/18/2016)
• Archives Intern, part-time (posted 10/14/2016)
• Groundskeeper, full-time (posted 10/12/2016)
• Visitor Services Associate, part-time (posted 10/11/2016)
• Systems Administrator, full-time (posted 9/30/16)
• Cook, part-time (posted 9/12/2016)
• Kitchen Helper, part-time (posted 7/26/16)
• Maintenance Assistant, full-time (posted 7/9/15)