The Honolulu Museum of Art is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse, qualified workforce. The museum strives to maintain a staff that works together to maintain its mission:
To bring together great art and people to create a more harmonious, adaptable, and enjoyable society in Hawai‘i.
Museum career opportunities include positions in administration, curatorial, development, education, finance, museum services, operations, security, and other professional areas. Available positions may require a variety of levels of training, education, and experience.
The Honolulu Museum of Art only considers applications for positions that are currently available. Résumés received that do not specify an open position will not be considered, and unsolicited materials will be discarded. All materials submitted become the property of the Museum and will not be returned.
Thank you for your interest in employment with the Honolulu Museum of Art.
To apply to listings below, please submit cover letter, résumé, and salary requirements to: email@example.com
The Honolulu Museum of Art is looking for a new director. Qualified applicants can find the full job description here. (Posted 5/13/16)
Other current open positions; click on the titles to download the descriptions:
• Interpretive Guide for Shangri La, part-time (posted 8/4/16)
• Social Media Intern, part-time (posted 8/4/16)
• Art School Finance Coordinator, full-time (posted 7/27/16)
• Kitchen Helper, part-time (posted 7/26/16)
• Art Instructor, part-time (posted 7/19/16)
• Café Server, part-time (posted 5/31/16)
• Facilities Assistant, full-time (posted 3/15/16)
• Maintenance Assistant, full-time (posted 7/9/15)