Museum Shop Semi-Annual Clearance Sale
September 05, 2012 10:00am-September 09, 2012 05:00pm
Honolulu Museum of Art
The Honolulu Museum of Art holds its Semi-Annual Clearance Sale:
Sept. 5: 10 AM - 4:30 PM
Sept. 6: 10 AM - 4:30 PM
Sept. 7: 10 AM - 4:30 PM
Sept. 8: 10 AM - 4:30 PM
Sept. 9: 1 PM - 5 PM
Visitors will find great bargains on art books, stationery, posters, selected jewelry, glass art and T-shirts, all reduced 30 to 80 percent. In addition there are many one-of-a-kind art objects and antiques from around the world, highlights include:
• Carved wood ancestor statue from Papua New Guinea, $129, reduced from $250
• Burmese sand painting of Life of Buddha, $49, reduced from $75
• Philippines Ibaloi gathering basket, $55, reduced from $89
• Antique Chinese cosmetics chest, ca. 1880s, $399, reduced from $595
• Vintage Japanese lacquer miso bowls with lids, $15.00, reduced from $27.50
The sale is the perfect place for savvy shoppers to get a head start on holiday shopping with quality gifts at rock bottom prices.
Customers will receive a free gift with purchase, while supplies last.
On the final day of the sale, prices of most of the remaining merchandise will be further reduced. Many items will be an extra 50 percent off of the sale price.