Spalding House Earth Day Lunch Special
April 21, 2013 12:00pm-02:00pm
Spalding House Café celebrates Earth Day with a five-course prix-fixe menu of dishes made with all local ingredients. Spend Sunday in lush Makiki Heights and see the exhibition Finding X.
Price: $25, plus tax and tip
Reservations are a must. Please call 237-5225.
• Eggplant and goat cheese Napoleon, featuring Surfing Goat cheese from Maui
• Asparagus soup, featuring asparagus from Waialua, O‘ahu
• Micro greens salad with citrus honey vinaigrette, featuring greens from Dry Lands Nursery from Kapolei and Moloka‘i honey
• Meatloaf with oyster mushroom jus and roasted-garlic Okinawan sweet potato mash, featuring Big Island grassfed beef
• Gelato and sorbetto with lemon cookie, from La Gelateria and the Cookie Lady Hawaii