What's Your Sign?
June 27, 2014 06:00pm-09:00pm
Honolulu Museum of Art
Fortune tellers and aerialists take you beyond the age of Aquarius.
• Enjoy an aerial performance by Apo Mahina: Embraced by the Moon, of the Still & Moving Center, accompanied by DJ JR Waikiki.
• Take your Hula Hooping to the next level with Twirling Girlish.
• Commemorate the night in the Studio X Photobooth.
• See your future with the help of the fortune tellers of The Mystic Eye.
See the exhibition Natural Unnatural Supernatural—where you'll find a docent-led activity using the four elements (earth, water, air and fire) to explore your astrological sign!
FOOD + DRINK
The Grove Kailua's menu:
Scorpio shrimp cocktail, $8
A Greek twist on the classic
Swedish meat asteroids with Leo's rice pilaf and Nalo greens tossed with Green Goddess dressing, $9
Leo is our fire sign and rice is his delight, served with Swedish meatballs
Virgo's mac & cheese, $6
Intuitive Virgo knows what she likes—because they ponder on it for a long time. It's always mac & cheese.
Add house-smoked pancetta for $1 extra
Gemini deviled eggs, $4
Twin eggs filled with macadamia nuts and cornichons topped with maple-glazed house-smoked bacon
Just a reminder—ARTafterDARKers can park in the following locations:
1) FREE: Street parking on Beretania and Kinau Street from 6pm.
2) $5: Up to five hours, $2 for each additional 30 minutes or fraction thereof. The lot behind the Honolulu Museum of Art School (1111 Victoria St.), entrances on Beretania and Young streets. NOTE: lot closes promptly at 11pm.
3) $5 at the First United Methodist Church Parking Lot on the corner of Beretania and Victoria streets. NOTE: lot closes promptly at 10pm.