Windows to the World
April 27, 2018 06:00pm-09:00pm
Honolulu Museum of Art
Take a trip around the world through art! Each museum courtyard is transformed into a faraway region—grab your passport and get it stamped in each one!
Presented by iichiko.
Museum members: Admission is free for museum members. You do not need a ticket. For a speedy entry, use your digital member card in the HoMA mobile app—or check in at the event through the members' line.
Non-members: General admission is $25. You can purchase tickets at the event, or online using the button below. Or for just $5 more you can join or renew a membership to get into ARTafterDARK for free all year.
Tickets are non-refundable.
ART + ENTERTAINMENT
• Grab a passport on your way into the museum and search the courtyards for windows—get your passport stamped at each location for a chance to win a bottle of iichiko and a custom kokedama arrangement!
• Create your own mini kokedama in the Palm Courtyard! There are limited number of supplies, so arrive early to make your arrangement. (NOTE: Kokedamas are not allowed inside museum galleries, and can be left at the arrangement site before you leave the museum.)
• Take photos with windows scattered through the museum, including a few inspired by Moloka'i Window.
• DJ Melody Jay spins local beats in the Luce Courtyard.
ARTafterDARK BARS GO STRAWLESS
In the spirit of sustainability (inspired by Moloka'i Window), the bars at ARTafterDARK will no longer be providing plastic straws for drinks. Save the earth while sipping on your beverage!
FOOD + DRINK
• Check out the exclusive iichiko bar in Palm Courtyard.
• This month's specialty cocktail is The Green and Blu: iichiko Blu mixed with Free Spirits' own house made matcha lemonade.
A reminder that although ARTafterDARK doesn't have an age restriction, the event is loud, crowded, and there is no specific programming for children. Children should be supervised at all times.
You can find parking at the following locations:
• Street parking on Beretania and Kina‘u streets from 6pm. FREE
• Lot behind the Honolulu Museum of Art School (1111 Victoria St.), enter from Beretania or Young street
NOTE: Lot closes promptly at 11pm