September 26, 2008 06:00pm-09:00pm
Honolulu Academy of Arts
'The British Are Coming' information
It's cool Britannia at ARTafterDARK in September!
- Come check out the smoothest things on wheels parked right on the doorstep of the Academy, courtesy of the evening's sponsor Bentley Honolulu
- The Strangers cover The Beatles, The Stones and much more in Central Courtyard
- DJ Nocturna spins the best of British pop and rock music in Banyan Courtyard
- Ready, set, go with Carnaby Street go-go dancers!
- A special performance by the Celtic Pipes and Drums of Hawaii from 7-8pm on the front lawn of the Academy
- All galleries open!
DON'T MISS THE ZIP TOUR OF "DECADES OF ABSTRACTION" IN THE NEWLY INSTALLED CLARE BOOTHE LUCE GALLERY OF MODERN & CONTEMPORARY ART @ 7 PM! THAT'S WHERE YOU'LL SEE A TRYPTICH SELF-PORTRAIT BY BRITISH SUPERSTAR ARTIST FRANCIS BACON.
- Fish & chips with malt vinegar
- Tarragon chicken with bubble & squeak
- Fresh strawberries and Devonshire cream