May 30, 2014 06:00pm-09:00pm
Honolulu Museum of Art
Graffiti meets classic Japanese art. Presented by Iichiko.
• Explore the exhibition Light from Shadow: Gold in Japanese Art and participate in an art activity in the gallery for a chance to win a Honolulu Museum of Art prize pack
• See Rubinson Intong create wall art and create your own manga book with manga artists Brady Evans, Roy Chang, Rose Dela Cruz, and Jon J. Murakami.
• Make stamp art with artist Chad Watanabe
• DJ Mr Nick + DJ Betty Tsuji
• Multimedia artist VIZ's latest video installation
• Break dancer Josh Sevellino + human beatbox Jason Tom
FOOD + DRINK:
• Savor Japanese street fare like misoyaki beef skewers, yakitori noodles, and gyoza, and graze at a sushi station
ARTafterDARKers can park in the following locations:
• Street parking on Beretania and Kinau Street from 6pm. FREE
• Lot behind the Honolulu Museum of Art School (1111 Victoria St.), entrances on Beretania and Young streets.
$5 for up to five hours, $2 for each additional 30 minutes or fraction thereof.
NOTE: lot closes promptly at 11pm.