July 25, 2014 06:00pm-09:00pm
Honolulu Museum of Art
Relive the golden age of first-class travel, dahling. Don't forget your steamer trunk. Presented by Tori Richard, Ltd.
• Travel to India with the help of the Shakti 808 dancers and learn how to shake your hips!
• Immerse yourself in the luxurious sound of the Erin Smith Band.
• Enjoy the Haute Couture sounds of DJ Super CW.
• Relax as Roothub plays his famously breezy jams.
Commemorate the night by creating your own personalized luggage tags.
FOOD AND DRINK
Enjoy the The Grove Kailua's curry chicken salad with endive boats, Hawaiian waters fresh fish, deconstructed Beef Wellington, and Israeli couscous with spicy eggplant (for the vegetarians).
ARTafterDARKers can park in the following locations:
• Street parking on Beretania and Kinau Street from 6pm. FREE
• Lot behind the Honolulu Museum of Art School (1111 Victoria St.), entrances on Beretania and Young streets.
$5 for up to five hours, $2 for each additional 30 minutes or fraction thereof.
NOTE: lot closes promptly at 11pm.