September 26, 2014 06:00pm-09:00pm
Honolulu Museum of Art
It's a party for the ‘āina! Learn the hippest ways to live the green life in Hawai‘i.
• Take part in this month's ?art activity—Rooted/Uprooted—which focuses on Hawai‘i's traditional ahupua'a (land division) system, featuring Land Division: An Installation by Sean Connelly.
• Learn to make your own mini flower bouquets with floral artist Ocean Dreamer
• Use colorful telephone wire fibers to decorate a mini cardboard figurine with acclaimed local scultpor Mark Chai
ARTafterDARKers can park in the following locations:
• Street parking on Beretania and Kinau Street from 6pm. FREE
• Lot behind the Honolulu Museum of Art School (1111 Victoria St.), entrances on Beretania and Young streets.
$5 for up to five hours, $2 for each additional 30 minutes or fraction thereof.
NOTE: lot closes promptly at 11pm.