August 28, 2015 06:00pm-09:00pm
Honolulu Museum of Art
'Bronze Age' information
See the exhibition Auguste Rodin: The Human Experience | Selections from the Iris & B. Gerald Cantor Collections, then celebrate the human form and party like it's 1899! (In Paris!)
CHANGE IS HERE! JOIN NOW!
Admission to ARTafterDARK is now $25—and for that price you can become a museum member and get into the event FREE for a whole year! Learn more about membership levels and benefits.
• Join our education team in Auguste Rodin: The Human Experience for a fun art activity—what we call "?art"
• Learn live model drawing techniques with Art School instructor Sergio Garzon.
• Just for teachers: Join a museum educator for a 15-minute gallery activity that will get you thinking about and looking at art in a new way. Meet and network with other teachers. This month, teachers meet at 6:45pm in the Buddhist gallery.
• Move over Zumba, Nia is the latest exercise craze—and Still and Moving Center pros will teach you how to do it
• Dig the Euro-electric beats of DJ Jem
• Enjoy the ambient guitar stylings of Kip McAtee
• Watch dancers from the IONA Contemporary Dance Theater mimic sculptural poses, and bring them to life.
FOOD + DRINK
- Cassoulet with side salad à la Française
- Coq au vin
- French ham and cheese sandwich
- Vegetable Provençal sandwich (eggplant, zucchini + tomato)
- Salade niçoise
- French cheese plate with bread
- Apple tarts
- French martini: Raspberry and pineapple laced with vodka.
- Eden: A measure of St. Germaine Elderflower Liqueur with champagne to cut the sweetness and refreshing soda.
You can store your chariot at the following locations:
• Street parking on Beretania and Kina‘u streets from 6pm. FREE
• Lot behind the Honolulu Museum of Art School (1111 Victoria St.), enter from Beretania or Young street
NOTE: Lot closes promptly at 11pm