August 26, 2016 06:00pm-09:00pm
Honolulu Museum of Art
'Red, White, and You!' information
Celebrate the culmination of the 2016 Summer Olympics with the Honolulu Museum of Art. This international evening with a Brazilian flair is sure to bring home the gold!
ART + ENTERTAINMENT
• Dance to Brazilian beats and sporty anthems spun by DJ Vaughn.
• Let your creative juices flow with exquisite corpse.
• Watch the combined dance, acrobatic, and martial art of capoeira, performed by Hawai‘i's own Capoeira Besouro. Don't miss their scintillating samba dance performance!
• Make your own Olympic rings and paper lei to honor the world's greatest athletes.
FOOD + DRINK
• Acai Bowl - $9
• Feijoada - $10
Brazilian national dish
Black bean and meat stew on rice
• Coxinha - $9
Brazilian chicken croquettes (3) with dipping sauce
• Yucca fries with dipping sauce - $9
• Pastel - $8
Deep fried pastry
Made with fresh pressed watermelon juice, lime, and mint by Waimanalo's Nalo Juice Company
You can find parking at the following locations:
• Street parking on Beretania and Kina‘u streets from 6pm. FREE
• Lot behind the Honolulu Museum of Art School (1111 Victoria St.), enter from Beretania or Young street
NOTE: Lot closes promptly at 11pm