June 30, 2017 06:00pm-09:00pm
Honolulu Museum of Art
'The French Paradox' information
C’est l’éte! Enjoy a night of French art, food, and fun.
Presented by Servco Lexus.
ART + ENTERTAINMENT
• French cabaret band L'Escargot will serenade you throughout the evening with très magnifique live music.
• DJ Jem turns Luce Courtyard into a bumpin' discotheque.
• Fall in l'amour with classic French cinema, projected inside the museum.
FOOD + DRINK
Food provided by EAT Honolulu.
Drinks by Free Spirits Mobile Bartenders.
You can find parking at the following locations:
• Street parking on Beretania and Kina‘u streets from 6pm. FREE
• Lot behind the Honolulu Museum of Art School (1111 Victoria St.), enter from Beretania or Young street
NOTE: Lot closes promptly at 11pm