Family Film Sunday: Once Upon a Time: Short Films from the Children’s Film Festival Seattle
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Film:
75 mins., recommended for ages 6 and up.
Gather round a cinematic campfire for these tall tales, fables and fractured fairy tales! Special thanks to sponsor Sidney Stern Memorial Trust and to Elizabeth Shepherd, Director of the Children’s Film Festival Seattle.
$3 adults, $1 children (12 + under).
Tickets available at the box office one half hour before the screening.
- Personal Shopper
- The Silence of the Lambs
- Monterey Pop
- Stop Making Sense
- Chasing Trane: The John Colt…
- David Lynch: The Art Life
- Focus on Iceland: The Accord…
- Singlefin: yellow
- Warm Waters
- Surf like a Girl
- Nervous Laughter
- Let’s Be Frank
- Pacific Vibrations
- HI Sk8 Films Shorts Showcase 2017
- Family Film Sunday: Shine On…
- Distance Between Dreams
- Surfers' Blood
- Morning of the Earth
- Indo Past and Present
- Adventures Beyond
- Great Highway
- The Aloha Project + Fish People
- Second Souffle
- The Endless Summer
- Vertical Lines + Alternative…
- Going Surfin’