Family Film Sunday: Once Upon a Time: Short Films from the Children’s Film Festival Seattle
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Film:
75 mins., recommended for ages 6 and up.
Gather round a cinematic campfire for these tall tales, fables and fractured fairy tales! Special thanks to sponsor Sidney Stern Memorial Trust and to Elizabeth Shepherd, Director of the Children’s Film Festival Seattle.
$3 adults, $1 children (12 + under).
Tickets available at the box office one half hour before the screening.
- Whose Streets?
- The Death & Life of Marsha P…
- A Date for Mad Mary
- When We Rise
- Family Film Sunday: Longing …
- Desert Hearts
- Michelangelo: Love and Death
- Restless Creature: Wendy Whelan
- Chasing Ice
- Chasing Coral
- From the Land of the Moon
- The Trip to Spain
- A Taxi Driver (택시 운전사)
- May It Last: A Portrait of t…
- Arthouse Theatre Day: Titicu…