Family Film Sunday: Once Upon a Time: Short Films from the Children’s Film Festival Seattle
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Film:
75 mins., recommended for ages 6 and up.
Gather round a cinematic campfire for these tall tales, fables and fractured fairy tales! Special thanks to sponsor Sidney Stern Memorial Trust and to Elizabeth Shepherd, Director of the Children’s Film Festival Seattle.
$3 adults, $1 children (12 + under).
Tickets available at the box office one half hour before the screening.
- Jellyfish Eyes
- Love Live! The School Idol Movie
- Attack on Titan: Part One
- Bon Lin
- When Marnie Was There
- The Kingdom of Dreams and Madness
- The Misfits: 30 Years of Fluxus
- Battles Without Honor and Humanity
- Ballet on Screen: L'Histoire…
- June Bride: Redemption of a Yakuza
- JACO: A Documentary Film
- Godzilla: The Japanese Original
- Family Film Sunday: Fantasti…
- Attack on Titan: Part Two: E…
- HI Sk8 Films 2015 shorts showcase
- Opera on Screen: The Three T…
- I Am Thalente