Family Film Sunday: Once Upon a Time: Short Films from the Children’s Film Festival Seattle
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Film:
75 mins., recommended for ages 6 and up.
Gather round a cinematic campfire for these tall tales, fables and fractured fairy tales! Special thanks to sponsor Sidney Stern Memorial Trust and to Elizabeth Shepherd, Director of the Children’s Film Festival Seattle.
$3 adults, $1 children (12 + under).
Tickets available at the box office one half hour before the screening.
- Ever the Land
- The Price of Peace
- Mana Wairoa Māori Shorts
- Hōkūleʻa: The Past
- Hōkūleʻa: The Future
- Maisa the Chamoru Girl who S…
- Mon Roi • My King
- New Faces of French Animation
- Young Tiger • Bébé Tigre
- My Internship in Canada • Gu…
- April and the Extraordinary …
- Microbe et Gasoil • Microbe …
- King Georges
- Family Film Sunday: Havoc in…
- Valley of Love
- In Harmony • En équilibre
- Mauvais Sang
- The Man Who Fell to Earth
- Purple Rain