Family Film Sunday: Once Upon a Time: Short Films from the Children’s Film Festival Seattle
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Film:
75 mins., recommended for ages 6 and up.
Gather round a cinematic campfire for these tall tales, fables and fractured fairy tales! Special thanks to sponsor Sidney Stern Memorial Trust and to Elizabeth Shepherd, Director of the Children’s Film Festival Seattle.
$3 adults, $1 children (12 + under).
Tickets available at the box office one half hour before the screening.
- Gett: The Trial of Viviane Amsalem
- A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night
- Ballet on Screen: Don Quixot…
- Stage on Screen: Great Expec…
- Happy Birthday, Tūtū Ruth an…
- Opera on Screen: Arabella • …
- Namets! • Yummy!
- Family Film Sunday: Azur & Asmar
- Third is My First • 1st Ko si 3rd
- K'na The Dreamweaver
- That Thing Called Tadhana