Family Film Sunday: Once Upon a Time: Short Films from the Children’s Film Festival Seattle
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Film:
75 mins., recommended for ages 6 and up.
Gather round a cinematic campfire for these tall tales, fables and fractured fairy tales! Special thanks to sponsor Sidney Stern Memorial Trust and to Elizabeth Shepherd, Director of the Children’s Film Festival Seattle.
$3 adults, $1 children (12 + under).
Tickets available at the box office one half hour before the screening.
- Sons of Halawa
- Embrace of the Serpent
- Dream Big: Nānākuli at the Fringe
- Wild & Scenic Film Festival 2016
- The Tribunal
- Mauna Kea: Temple Under Siege
- Pele’s Appeal + Stolen Waters
- Sundance Native Shorts Lab: …
- Kumu Hula: Keepers of a Culture
- Family Film Sunday: Waltah t…
- Ever the Land
- The Price of Peace
- Mana Wairoa Māori Shorts
- Hōkūleʻa: The Past
- Hōkūleʻa: The Future