Family Film Sunday: Once Upon a Time: Short Films from the Children’s Film Festival Seattle
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Film:
75 mins., recommended for ages 6 and up.
Gather round a cinematic campfire for these tall tales, fables and fractured fairy tales! Special thanks to sponsor Sidney Stern Memorial Trust and to Elizabeth Shepherd, Director of the Children’s Film Festival Seattle.
$3 adults, $1 children (12 + under).
Tickets available at the box office one half hour before the screening.
- MIND/GAME: The Unquiet Journ…
- Christmas Wedding Baby
- America Is Still the Place
- How Sweet the Sound: The Bli…
- Jimmy Goes to Nollywood
- BaddDDD Sonia Sanchez
- Romeo Is Bleeding
- The Art of Ama Ata Aidoo
- Black Panthers: Vanguard of …
- The Amazing Nina Simone
- Holding Fast the Dream: Hawa…
- Akounak Tedalat Taha Tazough…
- Taking Israel
- Stage on Screen • Showboat •…
- Once in a Lifetime • Les Héritiers
- Labyrinth of Lies
- Above and Beyond
- Sabena Hijacking – My Version
- Family Film Sunday: Belle an…