Blue Crush: 10th Anniversary!
Friday Aug 31 09:00 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Film:
Directed by John Stockwell. USA, 2002, 104 mins.
It’s hard to believe it’s been 10 years since Kate Bosworth inspired a generation of female surfers as Anne Marie—a feisty surfer with style, guts and attitude. Set on the stunning North Shore, the film follows Anne Marie as she overcomes her fears and others’ prejudices to take on the ultimate challenge: the Pipe Masters.
- Hawaiian: The Legend of Eddie Aikau
- Land of Patagones | Tierra D…
- The Salt Trail + Black Sapph…
- Innersection: Black + Se7en Signs
- The Old, the Young & the Sea…
- Ballet on Screen | Bodas De …
- Mt Zion
- Road to the Globe + Kotiro M…
- White Lies + Maumahara
- Mana Wairoa Māori Shorts
- Dragon Ball Z: Battle of the Gods
- Opera on Screen | Falstaff f…
- Life Itself
- Finding Fela!
- Family Film Sunday: Take Wing
- 2014 Sundance Film Festival …
- Metro Manila
- Ballet on Screen | Mahler’s …