Blue Crush: 10th Anniversary!
Friday Aug 31 09:00 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Film:
Directed by John Stockwell. USA, 2002, 104 mins.
It’s hard to believe it’s been 10 years since Kate Bosworth inspired a generation of female surfers as Anne Marie—a feisty surfer with style, guts and attitude. Set on the stunning North Shore, the film follows Anne Marie as she overcomes her fears and others’ prejudices to take on the ultimate challenge: the Pipe Masters.
- Embrace of the Serpent
- Dream Big: Nānākuli at the Fringe
- Wild & Scenic Film Festival 2016
- The Tribunal
- Mauna Kea: Temple Under Siege
- Pele’s Appeal + Stolen Waters
- Sundance Native Shorts Lab: …
- Kumu Hula: Keepers of a Culture
- Family Film Sunday: Waltah t…
- Ever the Land
- The Price of Peace
- Mana Wairoa Māori Shorts
- Hōkūleʻa: The Past
- Hōkūleʻa: The Future