Blue Crush: 10th Anniversary!
Friday Aug 31 09:00 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Film:
Directed by John Stockwell. USA, 2002, 104 mins.
It’s hard to believe it’s been 10 years since Kate Bosworth inspired a generation of female surfers as Anne Marie—a feisty surfer with style, guts and attitude. Set on the stunning North Shore, the film follows Anne Marie as she overcomes her fears and others’ prejudices to take on the ultimate challenge: the Pipe Masters.
- Mana Wairoa Māori Shorts
- Life Itself
- Finding Fela!
- 2014 Sundance Film Festival …
- Metro Manila
- Ballet on Screen | Mahler’s …
- A Cube of Sugar | Ye Habe Ghand
- Snow on the Pines | Barf Roo…
- The Orange Suit | Narenji Poush
- The Last Step | Peleh Akher
- Under the Blood-Red Sun