Blue Crush: 10th Anniversary!
Friday Aug 31 09:00 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Film:
Directed by John Stockwell. USA, 2002, 104 mins.
It’s hard to believe it’s been 10 years since Kate Bosworth inspired a generation of female surfers as Anne Marie—a feisty surfer with style, guts and attitude. Set on the stunning North Shore, the film follows Anne Marie as she overcomes her fears and others’ prejudices to take on the ultimate challenge: the Pipe Masters.
- Mon Roi • My King
- New Faces of French Animation
- Young Tiger • Bébé Tigre
- My Internship in Canada • Gu…
- April and the Extraordinary …
- Microbe et Gasoil • Microbe …
- King Georges
- Family Film Sunday: Havoc in…
- Valley of Love
- In Harmony • En équilibre
- Mauvais Sang
- The Man Who Fell to Earth
- Purple Rain