Blue Crush: 10th Anniversary!
Friday Aug 31 09:00 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Film:
Directed by John Stockwell. USA, 2002, 104 mins.
It’s hard to believe it’s been 10 years since Kate Bosworth inspired a generation of female surfers as Anne Marie—a feisty surfer with style, guts and attitude. Set on the stunning North Shore, the film follows Anne Marie as she overcomes her fears and others’ prejudices to take on the ultimate challenge: the Pipe Masters.
- Namets! • Yummy!
- Third is My First • 1st Ko si 3rd
- K'na The Dreamweaver
- That Thing Called Tadhana
- PIC Exchange: Road to the Globe
- PIC Exchange: Nā Loea: The M…
- Tokyo Fiancée • Ni d'Eve, ni d'Adam
- Ballet on Screen: Moulin Rou…
- In the Courtyard • Dans la cour
- Girlhood • Bande de filles
- Love at First Fight • Les Co…
- Number One Fan • Elle L'adore
- 3 Hearts • 3 coeurs
- The Young Girls of Rochefort…
- The Chef's Wife • On a faill…
- The Connection • La French
- Family Film Sunday: Song Of …
- Wild & Scenic Film Festival 2015
- Opera on Screen • Le Comte O…
- Stage on Screen • Showboat •…
- Ballet on Screen • Sleeping …