Blue Crush: 10th Anniversary!
Friday Aug 31 09:00 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Film:
Directed by John Stockwell. USA, 2002, 104 mins.
It’s hard to believe it’s been 10 years since Kate Bosworth inspired a generation of female surfers as Anne Marie—a feisty surfer with style, guts and attitude. Set on the stunning North Shore, the film follows Anne Marie as she overcomes her fears and others’ prejudices to take on the ultimate challenge: the Pipe Masters.
- GMO OMG
- Pussy Riot: A Punk Prayer
- A River Changes Course
- Blood Brother
- Measuring the World | Die Ve…
- More Than Honey
- Lullaby Ride | Nachtlärm
- Ludwig II
- Family Film Sunday: From Up …
- Ballet in Cinema: Bolshoi Ba…
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica Mo…
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica Th…
- Family Film Sunday: See The …