Blue Crush: 10th Anniversary!
Friday Aug 31 09:00 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Film:
Directed by John Stockwell. USA, 2002, 104 mins.
It’s hard to believe it’s been 10 years since Kate Bosworth inspired a generation of female surfers as Anne Marie—a feisty surfer with style, guts and attitude. Set on the stunning North Shore, the film follows Anne Marie as she overcomes her fears and others’ prejudices to take on the ultimate challenge: the Pipe Masters.
- Honolulu Rainbow Film Festival 2016
- Leonardo da Vinci: The Geniu…
- Painting the Modern Garden: …
- The Smog of the Sea | Film p…
- The Himalayas (히말라야)
- Train to Busan (부산행)
- Spirits’ Homecoming (귀향)
- Like for Likes (좋아해줘)
- Dongju: Portrait of a Poet (동주 예고편)
- The Wailing (곡성)
- One More Time With Feeling