Friday Oct 26 01:00 PM
Friday Oct 26 09:00 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Film:
Filmed on Kaua‘i, this early entry into the zombie canon stars master-of-the-macabre Boris Karloff as a professional hoax-buster out to debunk a voodoo curse on the site of a proposed resort. Cue the man-eating plants and zombies.
Part of the Zombiethon!
Zombiethon opening night, 9pm: Join us for ARTafterDARK: Freak Out (starts at 6pm) then hit this kitschy cult classic, at 9pm. Entry to AAD: $10, free for museum members. Entry to Voodoo Island: $10, $8 museum members.
See the trailer.
- Family Film Sunday: Continent Hop
- Rise and Dream
- Ang Nawawala | What Isn't There
- Remington and the Curse of t…
- Ballet in Cinema: Alice's Ad…
- Sta. Niña
- The Bladed Hand: The Global …
- Wild & Scenic Film Festival
- Opera in Cinema: Tosca, Roya…
- Go Grandriders
- One Track Heart: The Story o…
- Maori Boy Genius + Koro's Medal
- Family Film Sunday: Short and Sweet
- Song of the Kauri + Whakatiki
- Fresh Meat + Two Cars, One Night
- The Rain of the Children + T…
- Samurai Rebellion
- The Hidden Fortress
- Sword of Doom
- Seven Samurai
- Ballet in Cinema: An Evening…
- Miss Vamp Hawaii: The Realit…