Friday Oct 26 01:00 PM
Friday Oct 26 09:00 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Film:
Filmed on Kaua‘i, this early entry into the zombie canon stars master-of-the-macabre Boris Karloff as a professional hoax-buster out to debunk a voodoo curse on the site of a proposed resort. Cue the man-eating plants and zombies.
Part of the Zombiethon!
Zombiethon opening night, 9pm: Join us for ARTafterDARK: Freak Out (starts at 6pm) then hit this kitschy cult classic, at 9pm. Entry to AAD: $10, free for museum members. Entry to Voodoo Island: $10, $8 museum members.
See the trailer.
- Mana Wairoa Māori Shorts
- 2014 Sundance Film Festival …
- Metro Manila
- Ballet on Screen | Mahler’s …
- A Cube of Sugar | Ye Habe Ghand
- Snow on the Pines | Barf Roo…
- The Orange Suit | Narenji Poush
- The Last Step | Peleh Akher
- Angel Azul
- Opera on Screen | Hansel und…
- Stage on Screen | The Maste…
- Hi Sk8 Films: A Hawai‘i Skat…
- Sold Out | Under the Blood-Red Sun
- Standing on Sacred Ground Fi…
- Bridge to the Future
- Opera on Screen | La Fanciul…
- To Be Takei
- God Help The Girl
- The Internet Cat Video Festi…