Friday Oct 26 01:00 PM
Friday Oct 26 09:00 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Film:
Filmed on Kaua‘i, this early entry into the zombie canon stars master-of-the-macabre Boris Karloff as a professional hoax-buster out to debunk a voodoo curse on the site of a proposed resort. Cue the man-eating plants and zombies.
Part of the Zombiethon!
Zombiethon opening night, 9pm: Join us for ARTafterDARK: Freak Out (starts at 6pm) then hit this kitschy cult classic, at 9pm. Entry to AAD: $10, free for museum members. Entry to Voodoo Island: $10, $8 museum members.
See the trailer.
- Embrace of the Serpent
- Dream Big: Nānākuli at the Fringe
- Wild & Scenic Film Festival 2016
- The Tribunal
- Mauna Kea: Temple Under Siege
- Pele’s Appeal + Stolen Waters
- Sundance Native Shorts Lab: …
- Kumu Hula: Keepers of a Culture
- Family Film Sunday: Waltah t…
- Ever the Land
- The Price of Peace
- Mana Wairoa Māori Shorts
- Hōkūleʻa: The Past
- Hōkūleʻa: The Future