Friday Oct 26 01:00 PM
Friday Oct 26 09:00 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Film:
Filmed on Kaua‘i, this early entry into the zombie canon stars master-of-the-macabre Boris Karloff as a professional hoax-buster out to debunk a voodoo curse on the site of a proposed resort. Cue the man-eating plants and zombies.
Part of the Zombiethon!
Zombiethon opening night, 9pm: Join us for ARTafterDARK: Freak Out (starts at 6pm) then hit this kitschy cult classic, at 9pm. Entry to AAD: $10, free for museum members. Entry to Voodoo Island: $10, $8 museum members.
See the trailer.
- CAFF 2019 Opening Night: Ani…
- CAFF 2019: Animated Lives
- CAFF 2019: Animated Perspectives
- CAFF Family Film Sunday: Mad…
- CAFF 2019 Family Film Sunday…
- Art & Mind
- August at Akiko's
- Taranta on the Road
- The Final Adventure of Kaktus Kid
- Iyengar: The Man, Yoga, and …
- I Still Hide to Smoke
- Walking on Water
- The Venerable W. (Le vénérable W.)
- MUG (Twarz)
- Murer: An Anatomy of a Trial