Tales of the Night
Sunday Nov 18 11:10 AM
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Film:
Animation, Michel Ocelot, France, 84 minutes. Recommended for ages 6+
Tales of the Night—in a brand new English-language version—weaves together six fables from Tibet, medieval Europe, an Aztec kingdom, the African plains, and even the Land of the Dead in this visually innovative film that uses the darkening properties of digital 3D to make silhouetted characters pop even urther from the vividly shaded backgrounds. Variety calls it “a triumph of intricate craftsmanship!"
Special thanks to the Sidney Stern Memorial Trust for sponsoring this program.
Additional thanks to David Jesteadt, GKIDS.
Tickets: $ 3 adults, $1 children (13 + under)
Tickets are available at the box office one half hour before the screening.
- My Love, Don't Cross That River
- Opera on Screen: Pavarotti &…
- The Look of Silence
- Finding Joe
- Heart of A Dog
- Supermensch: The Legend of S…
- Free Keiki Ohana Screening
- East Side Sushi
- Something Better To Come
- The Second Mother • Que Hora…
- Breathe • Respire
- Johnny To's Office
- Opera on Screen: The Three T…
- The Quay Brothers in 35mm
- The Assassin
- Family Film Sunday: Shaun th…
- Opera on Screen: Aida on Syd…