Tales of the Night
Sunday Nov 18 11:10 AM
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Film:
Animation, Michel Ocelot, France, 84 minutes. Recommended for ages 6+
Tales of the Night—in a brand new English-language version—weaves together six fables from Tibet, medieval Europe, an Aztec kingdom, the African plains, and even the Land of the Dead in this visually innovative film that uses the darkening properties of digital 3D to make silhouetted characters pop even urther from the vividly shaded backgrounds. Variety calls it “a triumph of intricate craftsmanship!"
Special thanks to the Sidney Stern Memorial Trust for sponsoring this program.
Additional thanks to David Jesteadt, GKIDS.
Tickets: $ 3 adults, $1 children (13 + under)
Tickets are available at the box office one half hour before the screening.
- Jellyfish Eyes
- Love Live! The School Idol Movie
- Attack on Titan: Part One
- Bon Lin
- When Marnie Was There
- The Kingdom of Dreams and Madness
- Battles Without Honor and Humanity
- Ballet on Screen: L'Histoire…
- June Bride: Redemption of a Yakuza
- JACO: A Documentary Film
- Godzilla: The Japanese Original
- Family Film Sunday: Fantasti…
- Attack on Titan: Part Two: E…
- HI Sk8 Films 2015 shorts showcase
- Opera on Screen: The Three T…
- I Am Thalente