Tales of the Night
Sunday Nov 18 11:10 AM
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Film:
Animation, Michel Ocelot, France, 84 minutes. Recommended for ages 6+
Tales of the Night—in a brand new English-language version—weaves together six fables from Tibet, medieval Europe, an Aztec kingdom, the African plains, and even the Land of the Dead in this visually innovative film that uses the darkening properties of digital 3D to make silhouetted characters pop even urther from the vividly shaded backgrounds. Variety calls it “a triumph of intricate craftsmanship!"
Special thanks to the Sidney Stern Memorial Trust for sponsoring this program.
Additional thanks to David Jesteadt, GKIDS.
Tickets: $ 3 adults, $1 children (13 + under)
Tickets are available at the box office one half hour before the screening.
- Ang Nawawala | What Isn't There
- Remington and the Curse of t…
- Ballet in Cinema: Alice's Ad…
- Sta. Niña
- The Bladed Hand: The Global …
- Wild & Scenic Film Festival
- Opera in Cinema: Tosca, Roya…
- Go Grandriders
- One Track Heart: The Story o…
- Maori Boy Genius + Koro's Medal
- Family Film Sunday: Short and Sweet
- Song of the Kauri + Whakatiki
- Fresh Meat + Two Cars, One Night
- The Rain of the Children + T…
- Samurai Rebellion
- The Hidden Fortress
- Sword of Doom
- Seven Samurai
- Ballet in Cinema: An Evening…
- Miss Vamp Hawaii: The Realit…