Tales of the Night
Sunday Nov 18 11:10 AM
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Film:
Animation, Michel Ocelot, France, 84 minutes. Recommended for ages 6+
Tales of the Night—in a brand new English-language version—weaves together six fables from Tibet, medieval Europe, an Aztec kingdom, the African plains, and even the Land of the Dead in this visually innovative film that uses the darkening properties of digital 3D to make silhouetted characters pop even urther from the vividly shaded backgrounds. Variety calls it “a triumph of intricate craftsmanship!"
Special thanks to the Sidney Stern Memorial Trust for sponsoring this program.
Additional thanks to David Jesteadt, GKIDS.
Tickets: $ 3 adults, $1 children (13 + under)
Tickets are available at the box office one half hour before the screening.
- The Birth of Sake
- Mon Roi • My King
- New Faces of French Animation
- Young Tiger • Bébé Tigre
- My Internship in Canada • Gu…
- April and the Extraordinary …
- Microbe et Gasoil • Microbe …
- What We Love We Will Protect
- King Georges
- Family Film Sunday: Havoc in…
- Valley of Love
- In Harmony • En équilibre
- Mauvais Sang
- The Man Who Fell to Earth
- Purple Rain