Tales of the Night
Sunday Nov 18 11:10 AM
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Film:
Animation, Michel Ocelot, France, 84 minutes. Recommended for ages 6+
Tales of the Night—in a brand new English-language version—weaves together six fables from Tibet, medieval Europe, an Aztec kingdom, the African plains, and even the Land of the Dead in this visually innovative film that uses the darkening properties of digital 3D to make silhouetted characters pop even urther from the vividly shaded backgrounds. Variety calls it “a triumph of intricate craftsmanship!"
Special thanks to the Sidney Stern Memorial Trust for sponsoring this program.
Additional thanks to David Jesteadt, GKIDS.
Tickets: $ 3 adults, $1 children (13 + under)
Tickets are available at the box office one half hour before the screening.
- MIND/GAME: The Unquiet Journ…
- Christmas Wedding Baby
- America Is Still the Place
- How Sweet the Sound: The Bli…
- Jimmy Goes to Nollywood
- BaddDDD Sonia Sanchez
- Romeo Is Bleeding
- The Art of Ama Ata Aidoo
- Black Panthers: Vanguard of …
- The Amazing Nina Simone
- Holding Fast the Dream: Hawa…
- Akounak Tedalat Taha Tazough…
- Taking Israel
- Stage on Screen • Showboat •…
- Once in a Lifetime • Les Héritiers
- Labyrinth of Lies
- Above and Beyond
- Sabena Hijacking – My Version
- Family Film Sunday: Belle an…