Tales of the Night
Sunday Nov 18 11:10 AM
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Film:
Animation, Michel Ocelot, France, 84 minutes. Recommended for ages 6+
Tales of the Night—in a brand new English-language version—weaves together six fables from Tibet, medieval Europe, an Aztec kingdom, the African plains, and even the Land of the Dead in this visually innovative film that uses the darkening properties of digital 3D to make silhouetted characters pop even urther from the vividly shaded backgrounds. Variety calls it “a triumph of intricate craftsmanship!"
Special thanks to the Sidney Stern Memorial Trust for sponsoring this program.
Additional thanks to David Jesteadt, GKIDS.
Tickets: $ 3 adults, $1 children (13 + under)
Tickets are available at the box office one half hour before the screening.
- Double Barrel + The More Thi…
- Dirty Old Wedge
- The Wave I Ride
- Freeze Frames
- Surfing the Fifties
- Mad Dogs
- Mr. Smith Goes to Washington
- Honolulu Rainbow Film Festival 2016
- Don’t Blink – Robert Frank
- Under the Gun
- Pokémon: The First Movie
- Family Film Sunday: See the …
- Leonardo Da Vinci: The Geniu…
- Painting the Modern Garden: …
- The Smog of the Sea | Film p…
- One More Time With Feeling