An American in Paris
Thursday Dec 20 01:00 PM
Thursday Dec 20 07:30 PM
Friday Dec 21 01:00 PM
Friday Dec 21 07:30 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Film:
Part of the series Happy Birthday Gene Kelly!
Directed by Vincente Minnelli. UK/USA, 1951, 91 mins.
Winner of six Oscars, including Best Picture, this movie musical favorite stars Gene Kelly as a struggling American artist (and kept man) who finds love in Paris. Scored by George Gershwin and replete with lush costumes, sets, and choreography, An American in Paris remains as fresh and exciting today as it was in 1951.
- Embrace of the Serpent
- Dream Big: Nānākuli at the Fringe
- Wild & Scenic Film Festival 2016
- The Tribunal
- Mauna Kea: Temple Under Siege
- Pele’s Appeal + Stolen Waters
- Sundance Native Shorts Lab: …
- Kumu Hula: Keepers of a Culture
- Family Film Sunday: Waltah t…
- Ever the Land
- The Price of Peace
- Mana Wairoa Māori Shorts
- Hōkūleʻa: The Past
- Hōkūleʻa: The Future