Wednesday Jan 02 01:00 PM
Wednesday Jan 02 07:30 PM
Thursday Jan 03 01:00 PM
Thursday Jan 03 07:30 PM
Friday Jan 04 01:00 PM
Saturday Jan 05 01:00 PM
Saturday Jan 05 04:00 PM
Saturday Jan 05 07:30 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
Museum members: $8.00
General Admission: $10.00
About the Film:
Directed by Jeff Orlowski, USA, 2012, 75 mins.
In this a visually stunning documentary, director Jeff Orlowski follows renowned National Geographic photographer James Balog on a mission to place 30 cameras across three continents to gather visual evidence of the Earth’s melting ice.
Winner: Excellence in Cinematography, Sundance Film Festival.
Due to circumstances beyond our control, director Jeff Orlowski is unable to attend the screening on Jan 2 at 7:30pm. Please accept our apologies for this change of schedule.
View the trailer.
- Family Film Sunday: Continent Hop
- Rise and Dream
- Ang Nawawala | What Isn't There
- Remington and the Curse of t…
- Ballet in Cinema: Alice's Ad…
- Sta. Niña
- The Bladed Hand: The Global …
- Wild & Scenic Film Festival
- Opera in Cinema: Tosca, Roya…
- Go Grandriders
- One Track Heart: The Story o…
- Maori Boy Genius + Koro's Medal
- Family Film Sunday: Short and Sweet
- Song of the Kauri + Whakatiki
- Fresh Meat + Two Cars, One Night
- The Rain of the Children + T…
- Samurai Rebellion
- The Hidden Fortress
- Sword of Doom
- Seven Samurai
- Ballet in Cinema: An Evening…
- Miss Vamp Hawaii: The Realit…