Wednesday Jan 02 01:00 PM
Wednesday Jan 02 07:30 PM
Thursday Jan 03 01:00 PM
Thursday Jan 03 07:30 PM
Friday Jan 04 01:00 PM
Saturday Jan 05 01:00 PM
Saturday Jan 05 04:00 PM
Saturday Jan 05 07:30 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
Museum members: $8.00
General Admission: $10.00
About the Film:
Directed by Jeff Orlowski, USA, 2012, 75 mins.
In this a visually stunning documentary, director Jeff Orlowski follows renowned National Geographic photographer James Balog on a mission to place 30 cameras across three continents to gather visual evidence of the Earth’s melting ice.
Winner: Excellence in Cinematography, Sundance Film Festival.
Due to circumstances beyond our control, director Jeff Orlowski is unable to attend the screening on Jan 2 at 7:30pm. Please accept our apologies for this change of schedule.
View the trailer.
- March of the Living
- Mr. Gaga
- I, Claude Monet
- Donnie Darko • 15th Anniversary
- Cézanne and I (Cézanne et moi)
- The African Doctor (Bienvenu…
- Arctic Heart (Le Secret des …
- He Even Has Your Eyes (Il a …
- After Love (L'économie du couple)
- At Eye Level
- Eva Hesse
- Fukushima, mon Amour
- Scrappin’ | Schrotten!
- Silicon Valley Revolution
- Center of My World
- Stefan Zweig: Farewell to Europe
- Slack Bay (Ma Loute)
- The Death of Louis XIV (La M…
- The 400 Blows (Les quatre ce…
- Maurizio Cattelan: Be Right Back
- Fantastic Planet (La Planète…
- Family Film Sunday: The Litt…
- My Life as a Zucchini (Ma vi…
- Young French Cinema Shorts 2017
- Like Crazy (La pazza gioia)
- Tomorrow (Demain)
- Toni Erdmann
- I, Olga Hepnarová (Já, Olga …
- Fire at Sea (Fuocoammare)
- Ashes and Diamonds (Popiół i…
- Afterimage (Powidoki)
- The Red Turtle (La tortue rouge)