Saturday Jan 19 12:30 PM
Saturday Jan 19 04:00 PM
Saturday Jan 19 07:30 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
Museum members: $10.00
General Admission: $12.00
About the Film:
Directed by Homi Adajania. India, 2012, 146 mins.
In Hindi with English subtitles.
In a fresh and exhilarating spin on the Bollywood romance, an incorrigible flirt, (Saif Ali Khan), a traditional girl with desi values (Diana Penty) and a spoilt bombshell (Deepika Padukone) are the perfect housemates until friendship becomes confusing, and love becomes complicated!
Official Selection: Hawai’i International Film Festival
See the trailer.
- Grace Jones: Bloodlight and Bami
- The Martian
- Happening: A Clean Energy Re…
- Chronicle of Anna Magdalena Bach
- Momentum Generation
- Surf Cinema Nugs 2018
- Locals Only
- Blue Intensity + The Church …
- Her Waves
- The Endless Winter II; Surfi…
- Perilous Sea + The Seawolf
- Blue Road + Surfing the Sout…
- She is the Ocean
- Adaptive Surfing films + panel
- Wave Inspirations curated by…
- HI Sk8 Films Shorts Showcase 2018
- Family Film Sunday: Given
- Emocean + Cuban Wave Riders
- Big Wata (The Ocean)
- Surf Profiles
- The Essence