Saturday Jan 19 12:30 PM
Saturday Jan 19 04:00 PM
Saturday Jan 19 07:30 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
Museum members: $10.00
General Admission: $12.00
About the Film:
Directed by Homi Adajania. India, 2012, 146 mins.
In Hindi with English subtitles.
In a fresh and exhilarating spin on the Bollywood romance, an incorrigible flirt, (Saif Ali Khan), a traditional girl with desi values (Diana Penty) and a spoilt bombshell (Deepika Padukone) are the perfect housemates until friendship becomes confusing, and love becomes complicated!
Official Selection: Hawai’i International Film Festival
See the trailer.
- Gett: The Trial of Viviane Amsalem
- A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night
- Ballet on Screen: Don Quixot…
- Stage on Screen: Great Expec…
- Opera on Screen: Arabella • …
- Namets! • Yummy!
- Family Film Sunday: Azur & Asmar
- Third is My First • 1st Ko si 3rd
- K'na The Dreamweaver
- That Thing Called Tadhana