Honolulu Rainbow Film Festival
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Film:
Held in memory of Adam Baran, the Honolulu Rainbow Film Festival is one of the longest-running and most respected LGBT film festivals in the country. This year brings 28 great films from around the world.
For full details and to buy tickets, go to hglcf.org.
Red Carpet Event: Thursday, June 6
An exclusive party with heavy pupu and hosted bar for festival all-access pass holders. With special guests Desmond Child, Ale Newell, David W. Ross, and Cameron Deane Stewart.
- A Touch of Sin
- GMO OMG
- Pussy Riot: A Punk Prayer
- A River Changes Course
- Blood Brother
- Measuring the World | Die Ve…
- More Than Honey
- Lullaby Ride | Nachtlärm
- Ludwig II
- Family Film Sunday: From Up …
- Ballet in Cinema: Bolshoi Ba…
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica Mo…
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica Th…
- Family Film Sunday: See The …