Honolulu Rainbow Film Festival
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Film:
Held in memory of Adam Baran, the Honolulu Rainbow Film Festival is one of the longest-running and most respected LGBT film festivals in the country. This year brings 28 great films from around the world.
For full details and to buy tickets, go to hglcf.org.
Red Carpet Event: Thursday, June 6
An exclusive party with heavy pupu and hosted bar for festival all-access pass holders. With special guests Desmond Child, Ale Newell, David W. Ross, and Cameron Deane Stewart.
- Honolulu Rainbow Film Festival 2016
- Leonardo da Vinci: The Geniu…
- Painting the Modern Garden: …
- The Smog of the Sea | Film p…
- The Himalayas (히말라야)
- Train to Busan (부산행)
- Spirits’ Homecoming (귀향)
- Like for Likes (좋아해줘)
- Dongju: Portrait of a Poet (동주 예고편)
- The Wailing (곡성)
- One More Time With Feeling