Honolulu Rainbow Film Festival
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Film:
Held in memory of Adam Baran, the Honolulu Rainbow Film Festival is one of the longest-running and most respected LGBT film festivals in the country. This year brings 28 great films from around the world.
For full details and to buy tickets, go to hglcf.org.
Red Carpet Event: Thursday, June 6
An exclusive party with heavy pupu and hosted bar for festival all-access pass holders. With special guests Desmond Child, Ale Newell, David W. Ross, and Cameron Deane Stewart.
- Namets! • Yummy!
- Third is My First • 1st Ko si 3rd
- K'na The Dreamweaver
- That Thing Called Tadhana
- PIC Exchange: Road to the Globe
- PIC Exchange: Nā Loea: The M…
- Tokyo Fiancée • Ni d'Eve, ni d'Adam
- Ballet on Screen: Moulin Rou…
- In the Courtyard • Dans la cour
- Girlhood • Bande de filles
- Love at First Fight • Les Co…
- Number One Fan • Elle L'adore
- 3 Hearts • 3 coeurs
- The Young Girls of Rochefort…
- The Chef's Wife • On a faill…
- The Connection • La French
- Family Film Sunday: Song Of …
- Wild & Scenic Film Festival 2015
- Opera on Screen • Le Comte O…
- Stage on Screen • Showboat •…
- Ballet on Screen • Sleeping …