Honolulu Rainbow Film Festival
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Film:
Held in memory of Adam Baran, the Honolulu Rainbow Film Festival is one of the longest-running and most respected LGBT film festivals in the country. This year brings 28 great films from around the world.
For full details and to buy tickets, go to hglcf.org.
Red Carpet Event: Thursday, June 6
An exclusive party with heavy pupu and hosted bar for festival all-access pass holders. With special guests Desmond Child, Ale Newell, David W. Ross, and Cameron Deane Stewart.
- Mon Roi • My King
- New Faces of French Animation
- Young Tiger • Bébé Tigre
- My Internship in Canada • Gu…
- April and the Extraordinary …
- Microbe et Gasoil • Microbe …
- King Georges
- Family Film Sunday: Havoc in…
- Valley of Love
- In Harmony • En équilibre
- Mauvais Sang
- The Man Who Fell to Earth
- Purple Rain