Honolulu Rainbow Film Festival
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Film:
Held in memory of Adam Baran, the Honolulu Rainbow Film Festival is one of the longest-running and most respected LGBT film festivals in the country. This year brings 28 great films from around the world.
For full details and to buy tickets, go to hglcf.org.
Red Carpet Event: Thursday, June 6
An exclusive party with heavy pupu and hosted bar for festival all-access pass holders. With special guests Desmond Child, Ale Newell, David W. Ross, and Cameron Deane Stewart.
- Jellyfish Eyes
- Love Live! The School Idol Movie
- Attack on Titan: Part One
- Bon Lin
- When Marnie Was There
- The Kingdom of Dreams and Madness
- The Misfits: 30 Years of Fluxus
- Battles Without Honor and Humanity
- Ballet on Screen: L'Histoire…
- June Bride: Redemption of a Yakuza
- JACO: A Documentary Film
- Godzilla: The Japanese Original
- Family Film Sunday: Fantasti…
- Attack on Titan: Part Two: E…
- HI Sk8 Films 2015 shorts showcase
- Opera on Screen: The Three T…
- I Am Thalente