HI Sk8 Films: A Hawai‘i Skate Showcase | 2013
Saturday Sep 21 06:00 PM
Sunday Sep 22 01:00 PM
Sunday Sep 22 04:00 PM
Sunday Sep 22 07:30 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Film:
Opening reception Sep 21: 6-7:30pm. Screening: 7:30pm.
$12 | $10 museum members. Purchase online.
The HI Sk8 Films showcase provides a chance for Hawai‘i’s skateboarding community to inspire, educate and highlight this art form as it intersects with the medium of film. A panel of jurors will select 5 to 10 short films to be screened on Sep 21 and 22.
Submission deadline: Aug 15. Selections will be announced on Sep 1. For more information and to submit: hisk8films.tumblr.com. Special thanks to Travis Hancock.
- Leaving Home, Coming Home: A…
- Blowin' Up
- The Shining—4K Restoration
- Ghost Fleet
- Sleep Dealer
- White Rhino
- And Two If By Sea
- Surf Like a Girl 2019
- Self Discovery for Social Survival
- Surf Cinema Nugs 2019
- Thank You Mother
- Board Shorts
- Heavy Water
- Rising Tide with Zak Noyle
- Family Film Sunday: Johnny T…
- PAIGE + TROUBLE: The Lisa An…
- Coldwater Journal
- Time Well Spent
- Everything in Between + From…
- Transcending Waves | La Ola …
- The Endless Summer II–25th A…
- In Dancing Days of Dawn
- Beyond the Noise + EOS
- Gun Ho!