HI Sk8 Films: A Hawai‘i Skate Showcase | 2013
Saturday Sep 21 06:00 PM
Sunday Sep 22 01:00 PM
Sunday Sep 22 04:00 PM
Sunday Sep 22 07:30 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Film:
Opening reception Sep 21: 6-7:30pm. Screening: 7:30pm.
$12 | $10 museum members. Purchase online.
The HI Sk8 Films showcase provides a chance for Hawai‘i’s skateboarding community to inspire, educate and highlight this art form as it intersects with the medium of film. A panel of jurors will select 5 to 10 short films to be screened on Sep 21 and 22.
Submission deadline: Aug 15. Selections will be announced on Sep 1. For more information and to submit: hisk8films.tumblr.com. Special thanks to Travis Hancock.
- View From a Blue Moon
- Headache + Deeper
- Double Barrel + The More Thi…
- Fire and Water
- Dirty Old Wedge
- La Maestra + The Women and t…
- The Wave I Ride
- Surfing Southern Africa
- Freeze Frames
- Bud Browne’s Surfers
- Surfing the Fifties
- Mad Dogs
- Mr. Smith Goes to Washington
- Under the Gun
- Family Film Sunday: See the …
- Leonardo Da Vinci: The Geniu…
- Painting the Modern Garden: …
- The Smog of the Sea | Film p…
- One More Time With Feeling