The Salt Trail + Black Sapphire Sea + Under Desert Sun
Tuesday Jul 08 01:00 PM
Wednesday Jul 30 07:30 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
Museum members: $8.00
General Admission: $10.00
About the Film:
The Salt Trail
Directed by Mark Waters. UK. 2013. 50 mins.
Journeying through Indonesia, Bali’s hustle and bustle to the serene Mentawai islands, filmmaker Mark Waters (Uncommon Ideals), captures the joys and the pains of exploration, and the rewards that remain long after the journey is over.
Black Sapphire Sea
Directed by Andy Miller & Robin Moore. USA. 2013. 19 mins.
In the spring of 2013, three American surfers traveled to São Miguel Island, one of the nine islands of the Azores, to surf and explore. This is what they found.
Under Desert Sun
Directed by Kevin Voegtlin. USA/Angola. 2013. 21 mins
Surfers Dane Gudauskas and Kepa Acero explore culture and surfing in the heart of Angola.
- Metro Manila
- Ballet on Screen | Mahler’s …
- A Cube of Sugar | Ye Habe Ghand
- Snow on the Pines | Barf Roo…
- The Orange Suit | Narenji Poush
- The Last Step | Peleh Akher
- Angel Azul
- Opera on Screen | Hansel und…
- Stage on Screen | The Maste…
- Hi Sk8 Films: A Hawai‘i Skat…
- Sold Out | Under the Blood-Red Sun
- Standing on Sacred Ground Fi…
- Bridge to the Future
- Underwater Dreams
- Moana: The Rising of the Sea
- Opera on Screen | La Fanciul…
- To Be Takei
- God Help The Girl
- The Internet Cat Video Festi…
- Björk: Biophilia Live