The Salt Trail + Black Sapphire Sea + Under Desert Sun
Tuesday Jul 08 01:00 PM
Wednesday Jul 30 07:30 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
Museum members: $8.00
General Admission: $10.00
About the Film:
The Salt Trail
Directed by Mark Waters. UK. 2013. 50 mins.
Journeying through Indonesia, Bali’s hustle and bustle to the serene Mentawai islands, filmmaker Mark Waters (Uncommon Ideals), captures the joys and the pains of exploration, and the rewards that remain long after the journey is over.
Black Sapphire Sea
Directed by Andy Miller & Robin Moore. USA. 2013. 19 mins.
In the spring of 2013, three American surfers traveled to São Miguel Island, one of the nine islands of the Azores, to surf and explore. This is what they found.
Under Desert Sun
Directed by Kevin Voegtlin. USA/Angola. 2013. 21 mins
Surfers Dane Gudauskas and Kepa Acero explore culture and surfing in the heart of Angola.
- Don’t Think I’ve Forgotten: …
- Jackpot • Trúng Số
- Children of the Village • Nh…
- Lost Eyes • Hiệp Sĩ Mù
- The Prince and Pagoda Boy • …
- Scandal I • Bí Mật Thảm Đỏ
- Scandal 2 • Hao Quang Tro Lai
- Beyond the Surface
- The Search for Freedom
- iON the Barrel Vol. 2
- Strange Rumblings in Shangri…
- Into the Sea
- Breaking the Wave • Rompiend…
- Expencive Porno Movie, Fortu…
- Pacific Vibrations
- 70 E Tal • 70 Something
- What the Sea Gives Me + shorts
- Behind the Tide
- Oney Anwar: Chasing the Dream
- Attractive Distractions
- Wake Unto Blue
- Ocean Driven
- Pa‘a Ke Aupuni: The Reel His…
- Locked In!