East Coast Double Feature! A Hundred Miles to the End + The Granite Stoke
Friday Jul 11 01:00 PM
Tuesday Jul 22 07:30 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
Museum members: $8.00
General Admission: $10.00
About the Film:
A Hundred Miles to the End
Directed by John Beattie. USA. 2014. 52 mins.
Follow lifelong surfer John Beattie as he embarks on a trip to revisit the Long Island surf spots he grew up on. A Hundred Miles to The End covers the coast from Long Beach to Montauk, visiting some of New York's best surfers and surf spots along the way. Featuring Mikey DeTemple, Will Skudin, TJ Gumella, Balaram Stack, Trip Patterson, Chris Tomlin, and many more East Coast surf stars.
The Granite Stoke
Directed by Dylan Ladds and Ryan Scura. USA. 2014. 40 mins
New Hampshire: The Granite State. While known for its rocks and white mountains, New Hampshire's mere 18 miles of coast is surprisingly home to a surfing community—bound by their frozen stoke.
- Namets! • Yummy!
- Third is My First • 1st Ko si 3rd
- K'na The Dreamweaver
- That Thing Called Tadhana
- PIC Exchange: Road to the Globe
- PIC Exchange: Nā Loea: The M…
- Tokyo Fiancée • Ni d'Eve, ni d'Adam
- Ballet on Screen: Moulin Rou…
- In the Courtyard • Dans la cour
- Girlhood • Bande de filles
- Love at First Fight • Les Co…
- Number One Fan • Elle L'adore
- 3 Hearts • 3 coeurs
- The Young Girls of Rochefort…
- Almost Friends • On a failli…
- The Connection • La French
- Family Film Sunday: Song Of …
- Wild & Scenic Film Festival 2015