Dragon Ball Z: Battle of the Gods
Saturday Aug 09 01:00 PM
Sunday Aug 10 05:00 PM
Sunday Aug 10 07:30 PM
Tuesday Aug 12 01:00 PM
Tuesday Aug 12 07:30 PM
Wednesday Aug 13 01:00 PM
Wednesday Aug 13 07:30 PM
Thursday Aug 14 01:00 PM
Thursday Aug 14 07:30 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
Museum members: $8.00
General Admission: $10.00
About the Film:
Directed by Masahiro Hosoda. Japan. 2013. 85 mins.
Stunning animation and epic new villains highlight this first new Dragon Ball feature film in over seventeen years! Following the events of the Dragon Ball Z television series, after the defeat of Majin Buu, a new power awakens and threatens humanity. Beerus, an ancient and powerful God of Destruction, searches for Goku after hearing rumors of the Saiyan warrior who defeated Frieza. Realizing the threat Beerus poses to their home planet, the Z-fighters must find a way to stop him before it's too late. Only Goku, humanity’s last hope, can ascend to the level of a legendary Super Saiyan God and stop Beerus’s from destroying Earth, and possibly the entire universe!
Read the Indiewire review.
- Gett: The Trial of Viviane Amsalem
- A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night
- Ballet on Screen: Don Quixot…
- Stage on Screen: Great Expec…
- Happy Birthday, Tūtū Ruth an…
- Opera on Screen: Arabella • …
- Namets! • Yummy!
- Family Film Sunday: Azur & Asmar
- Third is My First • 1st Ko si 3rd
- K'na The Dreamweaver
- That Thing Called Tadhana