Keeping Up with the Steins
Saturday Mar 07 06:00 PM
Sunday Mar 15 11:10 AM
Sunday Mar 15 01:00 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Film:
Opening night • Mar 7, 6-7:30pm: $15, $12 museum members
Family Film Sunday • Mar 15, 11:10am + 1pm: $3 adult, $1 child (12 & under)
Directed by Scott Marshall. USA. 2006. 90 mins.
All hilarity breaks loose in this heartwarming coming-of-age comedy when three generations collide during the planning of the ultimate Bar Mitzvah. After attending a neighbor’s over-the-top Titanic-themed Bar Mitzvah celebration (complete with a trained killer whale wearing a yarmulke), competitive, high-powered Hollywood agent Adam Fiedler (Jeremy Piven of HBO’s Entourage) is determined to plan the party to end all parties for his shy, insecure son Benjamin. When Benjamin decides to use the opportunity to reunite his father and his grandfather, who haven't spoken in years, the party-planning goes awry and all three have to consider what it really means to be a grown up. Recommended for ages 12 to adult.
Watch the trailer.
Remember: Children age 17 and under get free admission to all films and concerts at Doris Duke Theatre (with exception of opening-night reception films and rental events).
- Cat Video Film Festival 2019
- I Am Cuba
- Police Story
- Police Story 2
- Family Film Sunday: The CAFF…
- Ash is Purest White (江湖儿女)
- Pele's Path: The Journey Home
- LEONARDO cinquecento
- PIC Exchange: Leitis in Waiting
- Merata: How Mum Decolonised …
- Anote Tong in Conversation +…
- Wild & Scenic Film Festival 2019
- CAFF 2019 Opening Night: Ani…
- CAFF 2019: Animated Lives
- CAFF 2019: Animated Perspectives
- CAFF 2019 Family Film Sunday…