Family Film Sunday: Azur & Asmar
Sunday Apr 19 11:10 AM
Sunday Apr 19 01:00 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Film:
Directed by Michel Ocelot. France. 2006/2008. 99 mins.
A tale of two very different brothers who become rivals while searching for a fairy. Recommended for ages 6 to adult.
See the trailer.
Remember: Children age 17 and under get free admission to all films and concerts at Doris Duke Theatre (with exception of opening-night reception films and rental events).
- Grace Jones: Bloodlight and Bami
- The Martian
- Happening: A Clean Energy Re…
- Chronicle of Anna Magdalena Bach
- Momentum Generation
- Surf Cinema Nugs 2018
- Locals Only
- Blue Intensity + The Church …
- Her Waves
- The Endless Winter II; Surfi…
- Perilous Sea + The Seawolf
- Blue Road + Surfing the Sout…
- She is the Ocean
- Adaptive Surfing films + panel
- Wave Inspirations curated by…
- HI Sk8 Films Shorts Showcase 2018
- Family Film Sunday: Given
- Emocean + Cuban Wave Riders
- Big Wata (The Ocean)
- Surf Profiles
- The Essence