Headache + Deeper
Sunday Jul 03 01:00 PM
Wednesday Jul 27 07:30 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
Museum members: $8.00
General Admission: $10.00
About the Film:
Part of the Honolulu Surf Film Festival 2016
See what’s happening in surfing from the cold waters of northern Europe to the big waves of Nazaré, Portugal!
Directed by Felix Gänsicke. Germany. 2015. 47 min. German with English subtitles.
The German Binsurfen crew explores the icy northern hemisphere of Europe. Travelling through Germany, Denmark, Scotland and Iceland, they brave the cold to discover impressive landscapes and surfing locations that have never been surfed before.
Starring Jonas Bronnert, Finn Springborn, Alex Tesch, Christian Spicker, Lucas Günther, Dan Petermann, Felix Gänsicke, Julian Braun, Phil Biewald.
Directed by Mikey Corker. UK. 2015. 35 min.
Shot in five countries over six months, Deeper takes you, well, deep behind the scenes of big wave surfing. Follow Andrew Cotton as he trains and prepares to take on the waves of Nazaré—one of the world’s most dangerous spots,.
- Police Story
- Police Story 2
- Ash is Purest White (江湖儿女)
- Pele's Path: The Journey Home
- LEONARDO cinquecento
- PIC Exchange: Leitis in Waiting
- Merata: How Mum Decolonised …
- Anote Tong in Conversation +…
- Wild & Scenic Film Festival 2019
- CAFF 2019 Opening Night: Ani…
- CAFF 2019: Animated Lives
- CAFF 2019: Animated Perspectives
- CAFF 2019 Family Film Sunday…
- Art & Mind