Thursday Jul 14 07:30 PM
Sunday Jul 24 01:00 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
Museum members: $8.00
General Admission: $10.00
About the Film:
NOTE: The July 24 screening is cancelled due to tropical storm Darby.
Part of the Honolulu Surf Film Festival 2016
Directed by Ryan Thomas. USA. 2015. 60 min.
Psychic Migrations, another inspired Veeco Production, builds on more than 20 years and 30 influential films from the world of Volcom. Directed by veteran surf filmmaker Ryan Thomas and shot on location in the West Indies, East Indies, Australia, Polynesia, and Central and South America, the film weaves the physical expression of riding a rousing score of waves with a cerebral odyssey through the scapes and textures travelled to find them.
See the trailer.
Directed by Joe G. Australia. 2016. 9 min.
Shot along a magical, mysterious stretch of coastline in Australia, the film echoes the visual cues and performance sensibilities of the range Dion Agius and the Globe design team have created together.
- Ash is Purest White (江湖儿女)
- Pele's Path: The Journey Home
- LEONARDO cinquecento
- PIC Exchange: Leitis in Waiting
- Merata: How Mum Decolonised …
- Anote Tong in Conversation +…
- Wild & Scenic Film Festival 2019
- CAFF 2019 Opening Night: Ani…
- CAFF 2019: Animated Lives
- CAFF 2019: Animated Perspectives
- CAFF 2019 Family Film Sunday…
- Art & Mind