Reservoir Dogs • 25th Anniversary
Friday Mar 24 07:30 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
Museum members: $8.00
General Admission: $10.00
About the Film:
Directed by Quentin Tarantino. USA. 1992. 100 min.
Quentin Tarantino's directorial debut premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in 1992—and went on to become one of the most influential films of the 1990s.
Six criminals, perfect strangers to one another, are hired by a crime boss to carry out a diamond robbery. They start out focused, operating smoothly using false names, ready to execute the plan. Then the police show up and panic spreads amongst the group—and their simple heist explodes into a bloody ambush. When the remaining members of the crew assemble at the arranged rendezvous point, they begin to suspect that one of them is an undercover cop. But which one?
Reacquaint yourself with Mr. Pink, Mr. White, and the rest of their colorful cohort. Suits and skinny ties encouraged.
Read the Empire review.
- Reservoir Dogs • 25th Anniversary
- March of the Living
- Mr. Gaga
- I, Claude Monet
- Donnie Darko • 15th Anniversary
- Cézanne and I (Cézanne et moi)
- The African Doctor (Bienvenu…
- Arctic Heart (Le Secret des …
- He Even Has Your Eyes (Il a …
- After Love (L'économie du couple)
- At Eye Level
- Eva Hesse
- Fukushima, mon Amour
- Scrappin’ | Schrotten!
- Silicon Valley Revolution
- Center of My World
- Stefan Zweig: Farewell to Europe
- Slack Bay (Ma Loute)
- The Death of Louis XIV (La M…
- The 400 Blows (Les quatre ce…
- Maurizio Cattelan: Be Right Back
- Fantastic Planet (La Planète…
- Family Film Sunday: The Litt…
- My Life as a Zucchini (Ma vi…
- Young French Cinema Shorts 2017
- Like Crazy (La pazza gioia)
- Tomorrow (Demain)
- Toni Erdmann
- I, Olga Hepnarová (Já, Olga …
- Fire at Sea (Fuocoammare)
- Ashes and Diamonds (Popiół i…
- Afterimage (Powidoki)
- The Red Turtle (La tortue rouge)