Sunday Aug 13 04:20 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
General Admission: $12.00
About the Film:
Part of the Honolulu Rainbow Film Festival 2017
Presented by Hawaii Women in Filmmaking
Directed by Maura Anderson. 2017. USA. 100 min.
Following the sudden death of her girlfriend, young artist Laura returns to her mother’s stifling household where she finds temporary solace in a reckless weekend affair with her brother’s girlfriend. Winner of the 2016 Cinequest Film Festival Audience Award.
All-access festival pass available for purchase here—it’s the only way to guarantee a seat at all the films, receptions, and most importantly, our signature Red Carpet Event on Saturday, August 19.
- The Cakemaker
- The People vs. Fritz Bauer
- Monkey Business: The Adventu…
- Doing Jewish: A Story from Ghana
- Family Film Sunday: An Ameri…
- Yentl • 35th Anniversary
- Mama Africa: Miriam Makeba
- Cézanne: Portraits of a Life
- Dr. Strangelove Or: How I Le…