Virtue in a Vicious Age: 18th-Century Portraits of Women
Wednesday Nov 14 10:30 AM
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Lecture:
Part of the Curatorial Lecture Series, featuring the museum's curators talking about topics that are meaningful to them. FREE.
Amber Ludwig, curatorial assistant for European and American Art, talks about 18th-century portraits of women.
- Roots in Jazz: Tuck & Patti …
- Art Deco in Hawai‘i: Some Hi…
- Music of Hawai‘i: Kuana Torr…
- Out of the Box: Ernie Halter
- Out of the Box: Raul Midón w…
- From Doris Duke’s Bedroom to…
- Shimmy Showcase | Essence
- Shimmy Showcase | The Unveiling