Stephan Jost | Glamour or How Photographs Make the World a More Fabulous Place
Wednesday Feb 26 05:30 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Lecture:
Part of the Decisive Moments Photography Lecture Series.
Stephan Jost takes an introductory look at the intersection between the artist, model, and fashion. Expect lots of alluring shots by and of people such as Richard Avedon, Irving Penn, Helmut Newton, Madonna, and Greta Garbo.
Stephan Jost is the Director of the Honolulu Museum of Art. He previously helmed the Shelburne Museum in Vermont and the Mills College Art Museum in Oakland, California. His art specialties are the history of photography and contemporary art.
- Mākaha Sons, Inc. presents M…
- New York Intercultural Music…
- Out of the Box | Maisey Rika
- Music of Hawai‘i: Ron Artis II
- Hawaii Chamber Music Series:…
- Aaja Nachle! • Come Dance! A…
- Out of the Box: Will Champlin
- Hawai‘i Opera Theatre previe…