Collecting Photography: Jim and Cherye Pierce
Monday Mar 31 07:00 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Lecture:
Moderated by Peter Shaindlin.
Jim and Cherye Pierce, the couple responsible for assembing the amazing works on view in Decisive Moments: Photographs from the Collection of Cherye R. and James F. Pierce, talk about what it takes to start a photography collection with Peter Shaindlin, who is the COO of Halekulani as well as an accomplished photographer. Get an inside look at a fascinating world of people with a passion for hunting—for the right photo.
Part of the Decisive Moments Photography Lecture Series.
- Loscil in Concert
- Alexis Rockman in The Green Room
- Home Free: Aloha in Art, Alo…
- Lopaka Kapanui: Edge of Darkness
- The Late Bronze Age Eruption…
- Moʻolelo Storytelling Festiv…
- Gannenmono: Un Yamada and Taimane
- Aloha 'Āina: Statecraft of t…
- Evan Khay: The New Direct