On stage: Rhys Darby
Tuesday Jan 28 07:30 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
Museum members: $40.00
General Admission: $45.00
About the Performance:
Best known as the hapless manager Murray on the HBO comedy series Flight of the Conchords, New Zealand comedian Rhys Darby will have you rolling in the aisles with his senational blend of sound effects, characterizations, and askew observations.
BREAKING COMEDY NEWS: It’s no joke. For tonight’s Rhys Darby show at 7:30 p.m., we offer a limited number of rush tickets for 50% OFF single ticket price!
Rush tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis to full-time students, active military, museum members and seniors (ages 62 and over). Must purchase tickets in person.
The rush ticket line begins at 6:30 p.m. outside of the Doris Duke Theatre.
One ticket per valid ID or membership verification.
- The Aloha Follies: A Glamoro…
- A Hawaiian Whodunnit: An Int…
- Pineapples, Pasties & Pop Cu…
- Artists of Imayō: An Exhibit…
- Cultural Middle East Journey
- Shimmy Showcase 2016: Essence
- The Past as Future in Japane…
- Shimmy Showcase 2016: The Reveal
- Scratch Paper Sketch Comedy Show
- Music of Hawai‘i: Mango Season
- Haunted Hawaiian Nights 2016…
- Paniolo Roadhouse Opry
- Paul Schimmel | Lee Bontecou…
- Deb Aoki | Making a Living i…
- Japanese Painting and the We…
- Ryo Ide Piano Concert
- The Legend of Ko‘olau