Music of Hawai‘i: Saloon Pilots
Wednesday Aug 20 07:30 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
About the Performance:
The Saloon Pilots, Hawai‘i’s premier Bluegrass and Americana band, perform a diverse repertoire that reaches back to the origins of traditional American music then fast-forwards to contemporary sounds. The Saloon Pilots—with their instrumentation of fiddle, five-string banjo, guitar, bass, and percussion (and vocals, of course)—will be joined by guest artists.
$25 | $20 museum members
VIP $45 | $40 museum members
- Artists of Hawai‘i 2015 publ…
- Rodin: Intersections of Art …
- Music of Hawai‘i: Kaiholu
- Simeon Den: Where You Went Go?
- Troubadour: The Singer/Songwriters
- The Glades Project and Panel…
- From Pineapples to Pasties: …
- Pasties Across The Pacific: …
- The Hot Lava Hukilau | A Haw…