July 27, 2018 06:00pm-09:00pm
Honolulu Museum of Art
Get your boards ready for this event, inspired by the Surf and Skate Film Festivals!
Presented by The Surfjack.
Museum members: Admission is free for museum members. You do not need a ticket. For a speedy entry, use your digital member card in the HoMA mobile app—or check in at the event through the members' line.
Non-members: General admission is $25. You can purchase tickets at the event, or online using the button below. Or for just $5 more you can join or renew a membership to get into ARTafterDARK for free all year.
Tickets are non-refundable.
ART + ENTERTAINMENT
• DJ Ramyt and DJ Jimmy Lee bring a beachy, house sound to Luce Courtyard.
• Jam out with Men in Grey Suits' surf rock! Catch them in Central Courtyard at 7pm.
• Jeff Gress (designer of our 2018 Surf Film Fest t-shirt) will be custom etching glass jars in the Museum Shop from 6-8pm. The lid of each jar is made from a recycled skateboard.
FOOD + DRINK
Specialty cocktail: The Surf Mai Tai, a modern take on the tiki classic with Bacardi 8 rum, orange curacao, French almond syrup, and fresh lime juice.
A reminder that although ARTafterDARK doesn't have an age restriction, the event is loud, crowded, and there is no specific programming for children. Children should be supervised at all times.
You can find parking at the following locations:
• Street parking on Beretania and Kina‘u streets from 6pm. FREE
• Lot behind the Honolulu Museum of Art School (1111 Victoria St.), enter from Beretania or Young street
NOTE: Lot closes promptly at 11pm