Step Up to the Plate (Entre les Bras)
Saturday Feb 02 01:00 PM
Saturday Feb 02 04:00 PM
Saturday Feb 02 07:30 PM
Tuesday Feb 05 01:00 PM
Tuesday Feb 05 07:30 PM
Wednesday Feb 06 01:00 PM
Wednesday Feb 06 07:30 PM
Thursday Feb 07 01:00 PM
Thursday Feb 07 07:30 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
Museum members: $8.00
General Admission: $10.00
About the Film:
Directed by Paul Lacoste, France, 2012, 90 mins.
In French with English subtitles.
Michel Bras, one of the most influential chefs in the world, has decided to hand over his renowned three-Michelin-Star restaurant to his son Sébastien. Having worked with his father for 15 years, Sébastien is ready. But it’s not easy to take over the family business when your father is a master in his field. Filmed in the gorgeous Aubrac region in the South of France, home to the Bras family for generations, Step Up To The Plate offers a rare glimpse into the Bras’ culinary process while capturing one of the most closely watched transitions in the world of haute cuisine.
Official Selection: Berlin International Film Festival
NYT Critics' Pick- Read the review here.
View the trailer.
- Jellyfish Eyes
- Love Live! The School Idol Movie
- Attack on Titan: Part One
- Bon Lin
- When Marnie Was There
- The Kingdom of Dreams and Madness
- The Misfits: 30 Years of Fluxus
- Battles Without Honor and Humanity
- Ballet on Screen: L'Histoire…
- June Bride: Redemption of a Yakuza
- JACO: A Documentary Film
- Godzilla: The Japanese Original
- Family Film Sunday: Fantasti…
- Attack on Titan: Part Two: E…
- HI Sk8 Films 2015 shorts showcase
- Opera on Screen: The Three T…
- I Am Thalente