Hello, I Must Be Going
Wednesday Feb 13 01:00 PM
Wednesday Feb 13 07:30 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
Museum members: $8.00
General Admission: $10.00
About the Film:
Directed by Todd Louiso USA, 2012. 99 mins. Hawaii premiere
When a young divorcée seeks refuge in the suburban Connecticut home of her parents, an unexpected romance with a 19-year-old actor jumpstarts her passion for life and helps her discover an independence that she’s been missing for years. Echoing The Graduate, by way of Jeff who Lives at Home, Hello I Must Be Going is a modern, unconventional love story infused with sex, humor, and emotional honesty. Official selection: Sundance Film Festival.
View the trailer.
- Gett: The Trial of Viviane Amsalem
- A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night
- Ballet on Screen: Don Quixot…
- Stage on Screen: Great Expec…
- Happy Birthday, Tūtū Ruth an…
- Opera on Screen: Arabella • …
- Namets! • Yummy!
- Family Film Sunday: Azur & Asmar
- Third is My First • 1st Ko si 3rd
- K'na The Dreamweaver
- That Thing Called Tadhana