Activate a membership today!
Become part of the museum ‘ohana! Your membership is a commitment to the arts in our community. As a member, you are supporting world-class exhibitions, investing in arts education for students of all ages, helping to grow the rich history of a Honolulu landmark, and ensuring that it remains accessible for everyone.
Live creatively: HoMA Members enjoy a full year of benefits including access to great art, exciting programming, discounts on films and performances at the Doris Duke Theatre and invitations to see-it-first preview receptions. Members at the Supporting level or higher receive discounts at the museums’ shop and café and are the first to preview new exhibitions. Museum memberships are designed to fit a variety of interests, ages and philanthropic support.
**If you become a HoMA member or renew your membership in the month of July, you’ll receive a members-only trucker hat in celebration of the upcoming Honolulu Surf Film Festival 2020. The hat features a custom design by local artist Shar Tuiasoa, a.k.a. “Punky Aloha”. This offer is good through July 31, 2020 or while supplies last.**
Membership options available
- Museum admission for one member
- Free admission to ARTafterDARK for one
- Subscription to the museum’s weekly eNewsletter
- Discounts on classes at the Art School
- Discounts at the Doris Duke Theatre
- Museum admission for member and a guest (two people total)
- Free admission to ARTafterDARK for two
- Subscription to the museum’s quarterly member’s magazine
- Discounts at the museum’s shops, cafés (10%) and Doris Duke Theatre
- Invitation to select exhibition reception openings (invitations are mailed to primary member three to four weeks in advance of the events. Each invitation admits two people.)
- Museum admission for member and up to two guests (three people total)
- Free admission to ARTafterDARK for three
- Advance registration for Art School classes—you can sign up for classes one day early
• Free admission to the museum and ARTafterDARK for three people
• Weekly e-newsletter
• Quarterly members magazine
• Discounts at our theatre, shops, and café
• Invitations to exhibition receptions and special events
• Invitation to monthly A Think & A Drink talks with curators and artists (RSVP required; admits two people each month)
• Tax deductible amount is $975
• Advance registration for Art School classes—you can sign up for classes one day early
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of information do you need help with?