January 26, 2018 06:00pm-09:00pm
Honolulu Museum of Art
'Kiss Kiss Bang Bhangra' information
Swirls and twirls abound at ARTafterDARK—inspired by the Bollywood Film Festival. Get your Bhangra on!
Presented by THE MODERN HONOLULU.
Museum members: Admission is free for museum members. You do not need a ticket. For a speedy entry, use your digital member card in the HoMA mobile app—or check in at the event through the members' line.
Non-members: General admission is $25. You can purchase tickets at the event, or online using the button below. Or for just $5 more you can join or renew a membership to get into ARTafterDARK for free all year.
Tickets are non-refundable.
Become a museum member at the Supporting ($100) level or higher for a chance to win a one-night stay in an Ocean View Room at THE MODERN HONOLULU; dinner for two at RAVISH; a luxury daybed experience; and breakfast for two at The Grove. To enter, guests must join or renew anytime between Jan 12 and the end of ARTafterDARK on Jan 26. Existing Basic ($30) level members may enter by upgrading their membership to the Supporting level or higher. The winner will be notified on Feb 9 by phone or email.
ART + ENTERTAINMENT
• Aaja Nachle kicks it up a notch with a high-energy dance performance in the Kinau Courtyard, then teaches guests some Bhangra basics!
• DJ Mr. Nick keeps the Bollywood hits spinning all night long in the Luce Courtyard.
• Pick up an authentic bhindi from the HoMA Shop! The finishing touch on your ARTafterDARK finery.
The Palm Courtyard will also host THE MODERN HONOLULU Experience which includes:
• Mini massages from Lather Spa
• A Bollywood-inspired photo booth—take your photo and enter to win a RAVISH-ing experience!
FOOD + DRINK
• This month's specialty cocktail is a Lemongrass and Hibiscus Collins with Bombay East Gin.
ADDICTION NIGHTCLUB AFTERPARTY
THE MODERN HONOLULU keeps the party going at their nightclub, Addiction. Everyone wearing the neon green wristbands from ARTafterDARK will get in free for the official ARTafterDARK afterparty. Show off those Bhangra moves you learned!
You can find parking at the following locations:
• Street parking on Beretania and Kina‘u streets from 6pm. FREE
• Lot behind the Honolulu Museum of Art School (1111 Victoria St.), enter from Beretania or Young street
NOTE: Lot closes promptly at 11pm