March 25, 2016 06:00pm-09:00pm
Honolulu Museum of Art
See Identify Yourself and discover how we documented our lives then vs now. Presented by Nordstrom.
ART + ENTERTAINMENT
• Visit the Identify Yourself exhibition and participate in the ?Art activity.
• Go through different courtyards visit the #SELFIE stations
• Create and take home a vision board to document your future goals
• DJ G-Spot is bringing it back old school by spinning his vinyl record collection. Snag a selfie with an iconic album cover.
• In the spirit of #SELFIE, we will be using EventsTag to project a live social media feed. Tag your Instagram photos with #ARTafterDARK or #NordstromHawaii or mention @honolulumuseum or @nordstromhawaii.
• DJ Tittahbyte will be spinning her hip-hop and future bass beats.
Step one: Take a photo of yourself in any of our galleries mimicking your favorite piece of art at ARTafterDARK: #SELFIE with Instagram.
Step two: In the caption field, Write MUSEUM SELFIE. You must include the hashtags #NordstromHawaii and #ARTafterDARK, and tag @honolulumuseum.
• Winner of the grand prize will be announced on the Honolulu Museum of Art's Instagram on Tuesday, March 29, 2016.
• All photos submitted will become property of Nordstrom Hawaii and the Honolulu Museum of Art for usage in products or content.
FOOD + DRINK
Food provided by StreetGrindz and EAT Honolulu. Beverages provided by Free Spirits Mobile Bartenders.
• Slow roasted beef short rib slider with soft polenta, marinated roasted red peppers and Nalo arugula
• Seared island fish topped with marinated cucumber, tomato and Maui onion
• Sicilian sausage stew with local kale, gorgonzola croutons and cannellini beans
• Olive oil cake with Big Island orange
• Sugar spice bacon dipped in Waialua chocolate with cocoa nibs
• Drink special: "Design it yourself" cocktail, plus $1 off all drinks from 6-7pm.
You can store your chariot at the following locations:
• Street parking on Beretania and Kina‘u streets from 6pm. FREE
• Lot behind the Honolulu Museum of Art School (1111 Victoria St.), enter from Beretania or Young street
NOTE: Lot closes promptly at 11pm