April 28, 2017 06:00pm-09:00pm
Honolulu Museum of Art
'Parallel Universe' information
Shahzia Sikander's Parallax takes you to another world.
Presented by iichiko.
Admission is free for museum members and $25 for non-members upon entry. For the same price, you can buy or renew a membership now to get checked in quick at the event, and get in free to ARTafterDARK all year. Members: Get in even faster with your digital member card in the HoMA mobile app.
Become a museum member for a chance to win an iichiko Bar Bundle! The bundle includes:
• Six bottles of iichiko BLU
• 12 bottles of iichiko BAR Yuzu
• 12 bottles of iichiko BAR Ume
In addition to the iichiko bar bundle, the winner will also receive four (4) unlimited passes to the Honolulu Biennial, valued at $25 each.
Contest rules: Join or renew your Honolulu Museum of Art membership (any level) and you will automatically be entered into a drawing to win an iichiko Bar Bundle (includes bottles of iichiko BLU, BAR Yuzu, and BAR Ume). By enrolling as a member, you agree to share your email address with our sponsor, iichiko. Contest starts April 24, 2017, and ends at ARTafterDARK on April 28, 2017, at 9pm. Winner will be announced on Friday, May 5, by phone or email.
ART + ENTERTAINMENT
• Enter a new dimension with the transcendent beats of DJ Kuya.
• VJ Vizual Cortex turns Central Courtyard into a virtual kaleidescope with his video projections.
• Celebrate HoMA's 90th birthday by decorating birthday cards dedicated to your favorite museum. No singing required.
• DJ Vaughn returns to ARTafterDARK to spin tracks that are out of this world.
FOOD + DRINK
Celebrate the museum's birthday with a special "Happy Birthday" bread pudding provided by EAT Honolulu.
See the dinner menu by EAT Honolulu.
Drinks by Free Spirits Mobile Bartenders.
This month's specialty cocktail, the "Ocean Blu," combines the light, clean, and smooth shochu-like flavor of iichiko Blu and the tart, crisp flavor of fresh cold-pressed Fuji apple juice provided by Juic'd Life in Kaka'ako—plus a squeeze of lemon.
You can find parking at the following locations:
• Street parking on Beretania and Kina‘u streets from 6pm. FREE
• Lot behind the Honolulu Museum of Art School (1111 Victoria St.), enter from Beretania or Young street
NOTE: Lot closes promptly at 11pm