August 31, 2018 06:00pm-09:00pm
Honolulu Museum of Art
It's time for some Pride—get ready to let your rainbow flag fly!
Museum members: Admission is free for museum members. You do not need a ticket. For a speedy entry, use your digital member card in the HoMA mobile app—or check in at the event through the members' line.
Non-members: General admission is $25. You can purchase tickets at the event, or online using the button below. Or for just $5 more you can join or renew a membership to get into ARTafterDARK for free all year.
Tickets are non-refundable.
ART + ENTERTAINMENT
• DJ Vaughn, a Scarlet Lounge staple, brings his unique flair to the Luce Courtyard.
• DJ Takai holds court in Central Courtyard—get ready to dance!
• Meet Lilith Satana and Princess at the photobooth in Palm Courtyard. Snap a selfie with the giant #PRIDE letters and tag @bankofhawaii, @hawaiianairlines, and @honolulumuseum on Instagram for a chance to win 50,000 HawaiianMiles!
*Winner will be notified by Oct 1 via direct message.
HIGH HEEL CONTEST
Presented by Bankoh HawaiianMiles
Think you are a Star of Strut? A Superstar of Shoes? Enter the High Heel Fashion Show in Central Courtyard, hosted by Tita Titsling, and prepare to werk it, gurl! The queen who rocks the runway with the highest heels and most stellar strut will win 50,000 HawaiianMiles! First and second runners up will receive a HoMA gift bag.
FOOD + DRINK
Specialty cocktail: =Equality Elixir, Kinky liqueur topped with prosecco.
A reminder that although ARTafterDARK doesn't have an age restriction, the event is loud, crowded, and there is no specific programming for children. Children should be supervised at all times.
You can find parking at the following locations:
• Street parking on Beretania and Kina‘u streets from 6pm. FREE
• Lot behind the Honolulu Museum of Art School (1111 Victoria St.), enter from Beretania or Young street
NOTE: Lot closes promptly at 11pm