Reservoir Dogs • 25th Anniversary
Friday Mar 24 07:30 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
Museum members: $8.00
General Admission: $10.00
About the Film:
Directed by Quentin Tarantino. USA. 1992. 100 min.
Quentin Tarantino's directorial debut premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in 1992—and went on to become one of the most influential films of the 1990s.
Six criminals, perfect strangers to one another, are hired by a crime boss to carry out a diamond robbery. They start out focused, operating smoothly using false names, ready to execute the plan. Then the police show up and panic spreads amongst the group—and their simple heist explodes into a bloody ambush. When the remaining members of the crew assemble at the arranged rendezvous point, they begin to suspect that one of them is an undercover cop. But which one?
Reacquaint yourself with Mr. Pink, Mr. White, and the rest of their colorful cohort. Suits and skinny ties encouraged.
Read the Empire review.
- Arrangiarsi (pizza...and The…
- Grace Jones: Bloodlight and Bami
- Jewel's Catch One
- Family Film Sunday: Lu Over …
- The Martian
- Happening: A Clean Energy Re…
- Chronicle of Anna Magdalena Bach
- Momentum Generation
- Surf Cinema Nugs 2018
- Locals Only
- Blue Intensity + The Church …
- Her Waves
- The Endless Winter II; Surfi…
- Perilous Sea + The Seawolf
- Blue Road + Surfing the Sout…
- She is the Ocean
- Adaptive Surfing films + panel
- Wave Inspirations curated by…
- HI Sk8 Films Shorts Showcase 2018
- Family Film Sunday: Given
- Emocean + Cuban Wave Riders
- Big Wata (The Ocean)
- Surf Profiles
- The Essence