Vertical Lines + Alternative Surf Craft
Friday Jul 28 01:00 PM
Tuesday Aug 01 07:30 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
Museum members: $10.00
General Admission: $12.00
About the Film:
Part of the Honolulu Surf Film Festival 2017
This program profiles California surfers and their craft.
Directed by Perry Gershkow and Kyle Buthman. USA. 2016. 38 min.
From the frigid waters of Ocean Beach, San Francisco, to the rocky coastline of San Luis Obispo County, this film takes you on a journey throughout the 2015-2016 El Niño. Featuring Nat Young, Nate Tyler, Austin Smith-Ford, Noah Wegrich and Nic Hdez.
Alternative Surf Craft
Directed by Josh Pomer. USA. 2016. 36 min.
Alternative Surf Craft profiles surfers on the edge of the sport. These surfers carve their own path riding unique and alternative surf craft. Featuring Tom Curren, Dane Reynolds, Joel Tudor, Beau Young and Trevor Gordon.
- Grace Jones: Bloodlight and Bami
- The Martian
- Happening: A Clean Energy Re…
- Chronicle of Anna Magdalena Bach
- Momentum Generation
- Surf Cinema Nugs 2018
- Locals Only
- Blue Intensity + The Church …
- Her Waves
- The Endless Winter II; Surfi…
- Perilous Sea + The Seawolf
- Blue Road + Surfing the Sout…
- She is the Ocean
- Adaptive Surfing films + panel
- Wave Inspirations curated by…
- HI Sk8 Films Shorts Showcase 2018
- Family Film Sunday: Given
- Emocean + Cuban Wave Riders
- Big Wata (The Ocean)
- Surf Profiles
- The Essence