Wild & Scenic Film Festival 2018
Saturday May 12 05:30 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
Museum members: $10.00
General Admission: $12.00
About the Film:
Presented in partnership with Hālau Kū Māna Public Charter School.
Eighth graders from Hālau Kū Māna curated this premier environmental and adventure film festival. See films that inspire and ignite solutions and possibilities to restore the earth and human communities while creating a positive future for the next generation. In the lineup are short films that such topics as conservation, community activism, and environmental justice.
Reception at 5:30pm: Relax and talk environment story in Luce Pavilion with food and drinks available for purchase. Films start at 6:30pm.
Full film lineup coming soon.
- CAFF 2019 Opening Night: Ani…
- CAFF 2019: Animated Lives
- CAFF 2019: Animated Perspectives
- CAFF Family Film Sunday: Mad…
- CAFF 2019 Family Film Sunday…
- Art & Mind
- August at Akiko's
- Taranta on the Road
- The Final Adventure of Kaktus Kid
- Iyengar: The Man, Yoga, and …
- I Still Hide to Smoke
- Walking on Water
- The Venerable W. (Le vénérable W.)
- MUG (Twarz)
- Murer: An Anatomy of a Trial