Sunday Mar 03 05:00 PM
Doris Duke Theatre
General Admission: $15.00
About the Film:
Part of Honolulu Jewish Film Festival 2019.
Directed by Éva Gárdos. 2017. Hungary. Hungarian with English Subtitles. 95 min.
In Budapest in 1936, a beautiful young girl is found dead and no one seems to want to investigate—except Gordon, a crime reporter who has a gut feeling that things are not what they seem.
Investigating the mystery girl's murder leads Gordon into a world of pornographers, brothels and communist cells, leading to the highest echelons of power. The more people try to scare him away the deeper he digs in, not knowing who to trust or what ulterior motives are working against him and the truth.
- Birds of Passage
- A Bread Factory: Part I & II
- POSTPONED—T-Shirt Theatre pr…
- The Matrix–A Special 20th An…
- This Magnificent Cake
- Young Picasso
- 48-Hour Film Challenge
- An Elephant Sitting Still
- Ghosts of Amistad with Marcu…
- Worlds of Ursula K. Le Guin
- Cat Video Film Festival 2019
- I Am Cuba
- Police Story
- Police Story 2
- Family Film Sunday: The CAFF…